Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys who sing, even if they can't.
I am slightly turned on when guys sing songs in the car and not care if they sound terrible or not. It makes me smile when guys [specially the ones who I like] just randomly sing even if they can't hold a tune or is tone deaf.

I know, I'm weird, but someone who I spent time with did this all the time. And it just made me smile every time he did it :]

You would hate me then. I can sing well, but I refuse to do so around other people.

Antares Audio Technologies invented Autotune for the express purpose of granting these people a career in poular music.

I'm sorry to say this,but that's a major turn off to me,in fact it's a lil bit annoying. You can't sing? That's ok. But don't force others to hear your sound pollution. Unless they personally enjoy it like you sir. Rolleyes
Not to brag,but I sing well,and people who sing well amazed me,especially when I'm not expecting it. I haven't consider whether it's a turn on to me or not. But it'll be a nice chemistry. Baer

I don't sing, because I know I cannot sing at all. And if I have to listen to someone who thinks he can.....well, this might make me not to want to see this guy ever again.

I am an okay singer, but to a certain point. My range is limited. I actually am probably the wrong person to give input on this though, as most of the musicians I listen to are apparently "awful singers" according to others, but I actually love their voices. I like unpolished vocals I guess?

Hmm... I do think it's pretty hot, but there's definitely a limit. Once in a while is pretty cute whether they can sing or not... but if they do it all the time, or they think they're an amazing singer and they can't hold something even resembling a tune... it get's a little bit annoying. Laugh

It depends for me lol, as I sing okay in English, but singing Reggae I'm actually kinda good lol.

Me and my friend always be singing to Popcaan and Mavado and those lot in her car, and really, it doesn't matter whether or not you can sing for me, it's the whole fun factor of it...

Belt that Eb hunni! :p

I don't understand precisely the subject of the topic but I can say two things.
First, I sing a lot when I'm listening my favourite music, I'm not a good singer, I'm not a bad singer, I sing like everyone.

Second I really don't like to listen people who thinks they are good singer, and claims that they're singer-artist unless they're really good. The reason is cause I hate lie about this kind things, like: "did you enjoy my interpretation?" "No, I wasn't interested on it, and you have a very normal voice...". O gosh the worst is when someone asks about his art (cause I draw since I've got 2 or 3 years, I did years and years of Art studies etc) Last time happened with that guy , he made me listen some songs from him website, and I was glad, cause even if he never studied how to sing, he his pretty good, his voice is very armonic and have something different from a normal voice. So I did not need to lie, luckly.

I have the voice that launched a thousand warships....

When they saw my ass, they decided to leave me, though.