Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys who sing, even if they can't.
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth.”

I really like that! The boy i like is always singing the songs i sang in the past ( I'm studying lyrical singing , and piano) and i agree! It is really cute even though he can't sing (and he really CAN'T lol ), special when he sings the romantic ones <3 . And about my sing, i think i'm a good singer Smile , i'm not the guy who can sing and is always showing it around to get compliments , that's not me. I have a friend who does that ( she's good too) but everyone thinks it's annoying now...So i don't do that, i just do it with my circle of friends Smile they love to hear me sing ! My nickname is "Junior Houston" (whitney) LOL

I guess i can agree with what you said. Not just singing tough, i love it when people be themselves and do something they like even if they're terrible at it, because you can't be terrible at being yourself. Its like they're saying ''i exist no mather what you feel about me''. Thats brave and powerfull.

I can't really sing ,but I sing all the time.i believe there's music in everyone

I can't sing a note but I do like singing along to my favorite song. Smile
An eye for an eye

Some people say I sing nice, some say I don't, judge by yourself: