Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIV AIDS Hoax ??!!
I tried posting this 2 times already but it didn't get posted even though I got the message that it did.

Anyways...

Guys check out a video on YouTube by freeyourmindandthink.com "Aids cant be sexually transmitted HIV /AIDS hoax".
This is not just one report regarding HIV hoax. There are many. A lot of credited professionals believe so too.

What if it really is true ? It would be such a huge scam. I couldnt digest it all but a lot of it makes sense.

What do you guys think ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

are you seriously asking this question, or are you making propaganda for the above link and the content on it?

no, it does not make sense at all, in fact.

there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there. with subject matter ranging from extraterrestrial visitors, to President Kennedy not having been murdered, to government using fluoride to try to poison its own citizens, to AIDS/HIV not being real. you can even find a little community out there that asserts the Earth is flat.

and plenty of people with a higher education (doctors even) can be just as quack as people with no education. the level of education and/or profession does not seem to indicate the rationality of mind. just lately i was unfortunate enough to read a book by one such doctor. it was a book on male physiology, but it was presented from a perspective of alternative medicine. there was little actual physiological truth in the book, most of it were flights of imagination and wild fantasies. and a person with a PhD, a former practicing embryologist had written it. fully credentialed man writing complete nonsense. just because someone holds a degree does not automatically mean what they say is true.

you should maybe talk to someone who has HIV, and see what they have to say to this ''hoax'' theory.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

[Image: 1425_3.jpg]

Well it's a serious question.
I get your point but there were many reports during the time HIV was declared a cause that it's not satisfactory evidence.

Yeah I've been wanting to talk to someone with HIV..

thinkreal93 Wrote:Well it's a serious question.
I get your point but there were many reports during the time HIV was declared a cause that it's not satisfactory evidence.

I have some ocean side property in Kansas that I think you will be interested in! It is Dorthy Gale's original homestead, and it even has a toll bridge to Oz, confidently located beside the storm cellar!
It's a deal of a lifetime! PM me quick! Sale Priced for a friend of Dorthy's!!!
~Beaux

thinkreal93 Wrote:Well it's a serious question.

What do you mean? Is there not enough evidence to support its lethality, immunodeficiency or infectious nature? What evidence do you need?
It's just a virus man, not some invissible-killer-myth from space.

I wish I could quote you some important articles regarding this. But you need atleast 50 posts for that. And I haven't posted that much yet.

Type in google about this, maybe 'does semen acrually contain hiv' or 'david rasnick aids hoax' or 'robert gallo aids hoax' or 'david pratt hiv hoax' or something like that.

You will get access to articles explaining how unscientific the claim eas that hiv is the causal organism of AIDS. You will find many hiv + people who dont have aids, you will find hiv - people who have aids symptoms. There are so many other diseases which get you false positive tests for AIDS.

It is said that of people diagnosed with aids, only small % had hiv.
Even with PCR techniques, the hiv virus has never been isolated.

HIV test kits also come with the warning that test results must not be used for diagnosis.

I too found it hard to believe, but when so much evidence is there staring at you right in the face, it's difficult to believe that hiv is the main cause of aids.

All I can do is implore you not to spread these ideas. And consider reading into the backgrounds and qualifications of these minority of experts you trust and look for some reputable studies that back their ideas up.
You may believe these fringe ideas, but such denialism is very harmful.

Sorry.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'd be willing to entertain conspiracy theories about where it came from... but not that it exists.

How it started is the mystery, but it is indeed here.

suddenly, I'm reminded of German pop star Nina Hagen

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!