Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUG : Show your affection to someone special
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:hehe... me too... it has Jack Daniels in it :biggrin: (albeit empty... but I can think of some good nites that have featured empty JD... actually.. tell a lie.. I can think of some of some good nites Wink )

Hehe oh yes! A bit of old Jack... and you'll never look back!
I once had a "straight" guy I fancied for ages kiss me when he was drunk on Jack Daniels, I had been drinking Jack Daniels and we were in a club called Jumpin JAKS so never diss the Jack! But the guy was a nob so let's not talk about that!

The reason I posed with that was an attempt to get my mate (who owes me a bottle) to buy me it as I've run out meh. :frown:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:*hugs* WouldLikeMuscle coz I need one myself

Awwwww *hugs to WouldLikeMuscle* Confusedmile: and a sneaky JD and coke Confusedmile:

*hugs Shadow* as I never got to speak with him today :frown:

*hugs* Smurlos back, as they're speaking now and he (me) has just seen this thread !! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

* GREAT BIG HUG * to my sweet loved one, Marshlander because I'm sure he could do with one... and
* REQUEST FOR A BIG HUG BACK * from Marshlander in return because I could do with one...
Then
* BIG HUG * for Dan who's been having a rough time and
* REGUEST FOR A HUG BACK * from Dan, otherwise I'd just be holding myself (now how silly is that?)
Bighug

*Hug* to Dan! Danny boy kissy kissy Mdrbig

*Hugs* Everyone! Just because... special hugs to Twazzle and Shadow because they listened to my drunkenness!

princealbertofb Wrote:* GREAT BIG HUG * to my sweet loved one, Marshlander because I'm sure he could do with one... and
* REQUEST FOR A BIG HUG BACK * from Marshlander in return because I could do with one...
Then
* BIG HUG * for Dan who's been having a rough time and
* REGUEST FOR A HUG BACK * from Dan, otherwise I'd just be holding myself (now how silly is that?)
Bighug
You don't have to ask ... Bouncer

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:*Hugs* Everyone! Just because... special hugs to Twazzle and Shadow because they listened to my drunkenness!

You were so cute :biggrin: xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:You were so cute :biggrin: xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

:redface: :redface:

You never heard the voicemail I left Twazzle... I sort of remember it too which makes it all the more embarrassing.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote::redface: :redface:

You never heard the voicemail I left Twazzle... I sort of remember it too which makes it all the more embarrassing.

Grlaugh Oh god don't talk to me about embarassing voice mails!! :redface:

*hugs* wouldlikemuscle, shadow & rowan Confusedmile: