Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HY
I am a gay from Romania and I want to meet new peaople... Unfortunetelly in this country we are persecuted... Sad
Its a shame that there are even any countries that persecute homosexuals, but at least you have found a safe haven here.

Welcome dragansorin!Xyxwave
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. We did have one person from Rumania a while ago, but I haven't seen him on here for a long time.

I notice from the Amnesty International website that Romania has some anti-discrimination law in place. From what you are saying it is not very effective. :frown: Apparently the president has said that he sees nothing wrong with same sex marriage, but there seem to be a number of conservative forces at work to prevent recognition of same-sex partnerships. Are you involved with ACCEPT?
Hello dragansorin,

Sorry to hear that about Gay people in Romania, as Xrimo says you will find many a friendly face here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xyxthumbs
sorry to hear about that. You wont be perecuted here though. Tell us a bit more about yourself
dragansorin Wrote:I am a gay from Romania and I want to meet new peaople... Unfortunetelly in this country we are persecuted... Sad

Welcome to the site dragansorin. What an interesting id...

I dont know much about Romania and the persecution of gays there... and if ya dont mind would like to hear about the issues.

Again, warmest welcomes
dragansorin Wrote:I am a gay from Romania and I want to meet new peaople... Unfortunetelly in this country we are persecuted... Sad

Sorry to hear about situationCry. Hello and welcome Welcome
Welcome to GS... and sorry to hear about gay life in Romania! Sad

Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome to GS... and sorry to hear about gay life in Romania! Sad

Me too :frown:.

Buna dimineatza dragansorin - you're more than welcome here Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!