Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair or bare?
hi.
ive got alot of hair on my chest and body. i used to wax,shave and use hair removal cream to get rid of it for my ex because he wasnt too keen on it.
its just come back thicker and worse every time of course.

id like to know what the general percentage of people who do and dont like body hair is.

please vote on my poll if you wouldnt mind

If it isn't too thick, I wouldnt mind. It can even be sexy. :] But if you'd like to shave it, that would awesome too. :]]

hairs... for me a must....

but bald head is ok ....

A Man has to have hairs.....

no hair!!. clean and shaven is how I like things Smile

I'm 26 now and started getting more hair on my chest and tummy, I'm not a big fan of it on myself, though I think a little bit of hair is very sexy on other guys Big Grin

Body hair is fine, though when it gets to the point where you see more hair than skin, then its a little too much.

I like both. Can't see how you vote though.

yeah my bad...
i did the post wrong and the poll didnt appear.
the comments are good enough though.
most of us seem to not mind so far.

Yeah I'm a hairy bastard.....legs, chest, arms, face, all fuzzy.

Hair for the win!

my hubby's like a werewolf but it's actually kinda sexy and I like it... I'm kinda normal to smooth I guess...

so yeah I think body hair is pretty masculine and hot, I don't know why people freak out about it; the stereotype of smooth six packs being the be-all is kinda annoying; regular guys are sexy, hairy backs and all ^_^