Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair removal or not? (Acne related)
Hi guys, I am about to finally decide whether to remove my shoulder hair (laser) or not.

Things are:
1. I have body acne, so shaving is not an option.
2. I like my guys smooth. I find body hair quite repulsive, so I don't want to be like that really.
3. With a hair removal, the acne might improve as well.

But:
It's expensive. It quite hurts. It's permanent.

Silly question #1 :
Are there smooth guys that are into hairy men?

Silly question #2 :
Did any of you ever reject a guy (or get rejected) because of body acne?

I mean, I would love to kiss a guy everywhere, and I wouldn't want hair in my mouth.
Even less so, I wouldn't want to touch acne with my lips... so I don't want to expect a guy to put up with my acne AND my hair... (especially on my shoulders)

Silly question #3 :
You guys who are into hairy men.. do you kiss their bodies? Don't you mind hair in your mouth?

What would you suggest?

I suggest that you buy some ointment for acne. They sell it on TV, I don't know if they have it there, but it is widely advertised here.

I get hair on my shoulders, upper arms and back which I shave and sometimes wax. These are the only areas I don't particularly like hair on another man and definitely don't like on myself. I wouldn't be overly put off if someone had hair in these areas, I just prefer none. However, chest hair, belly hair, leg hair, armpit hair and pubic hair are all big turn-ons for me, and I've kissed and licked a guy in all these (hairy) areas and it is not an issue for me. In fact, I love burying my face in someone's chest hair :biggrin:. So no, I've never had an issue with it.

I do get a few spots on my back and shoulders. I've only "spent the night" with three guys in my lifetime but none of them have not been put off by it, and if they were they hid it pretty well.

Cridders88 Wrote:I I've kissed and licked a guy in all these (hairy) areas and it is not an issue for me.

I bet you have a hairy smile ...

First off try waxing or depiletary cream. Then maybe try a laser heair removal machine at home you can get them from about 300 euros. but i think the bulbs need replacing every few uses. also laser hair removal doesn't "exist" its a reduction so you have loads of treatments and in vanishes or reduces over time.

I shave my body too, as in for over guys, hairy is fine as long as its under control, no one wants to be kissing a monkey. I personally find guys with a bit of body hair hotter, i.e Jake long.

If you have seen other posts here you would know that there is a division, i.e., those who like hair and those who don't. I fall in to the latter category but I draw the line at bears. I don't like hair on guy's backs. There are no rules. Some hairy guys will only go for other hairy guys while some are facinated by smooth guys and vice versa.

As far as hair removal goes, if it improves your acne then go ahead but before you do you might look in to the root cause. When I was a Shiatsu practitioner I once had a patient who had the worse case of acne I had ever see. Her back was covered. During the initial interview with her I found out that she consumed vast quantities of milk. All dairy produce, especially milk, will mess up your sebacious glands. Did you know that humans are the only animals that willingly consume milk after they are weaned?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I kiss and lick my bear of a man all over when he lets me. I get hair in my mouth, sure, but I'm so attracted to him and his bodyhair that it doesn't matter.

I've read that laser's aren't truely permanent, until you've had multiple treatments.
As for body acne, yeah, hair removal will probably help with that.

1. There is someone, somewhere, for everyone. Let others decide their preferences. You decide yours.

2. See a dermatologist and don't be shy about discussing your concerns. A doctor can tell you if there are risks involved in hair removal that might make the situation more complicated.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:2. See a dermatologist and don't be shy about it...

Yeah...

but those anal bleaching technicians are very judgemental. ..

The shrieking. .
The Scoffing. .and mumbling of what sounds like death bed prayers will definitely break a guys ego..

Alto, I think you have the wrong person. I haven't posted in this thread.