Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair style!
Hey Guys!

I just had my hair cut shorter so i could style it but i just cant! Anything i can do looks stupid on me Sad!
I'd say its a grade 2/3, any advice on what gel to use and how to style it?
Annoys me so much Lol :]

Thank you x

P.S - Didn't know where to post this! So its under the 'fitness' part, because hair can look fit ;D Lol

Hello dude...

Sorry I can't help you with anyting on this...

There are two things I do with my hair.

1. Wash it everyday.
2. Cut it every couple of months.

Other than that, I don't know what else to do with it.

My hair is too the middle of my back and my braid is to my waist. I probably will not be much help.

I have no sense of style Roflmao.
Haven't cut my hair for over 9-10 months.

If you put a picture of how short your hair was now it might give an idea...

Maybe you should try using something other than gel; like wax or putty? If your hair is different, maybe a different product will suit it better Smile

Lol thanks guys Smile
I have tried using like Wax stuff aswell, but it doesnt do anything.
I tried straightening my hair before it was cut as well, still nothing! Lol

I will try and upload a pic when i find my phone lead... hmm.

But yeah, my hair is like a wavy/curly kinda style if that helps at all?

x

i use something called Bed Head - manipulator, its around £4 and its more like a putty type stuff, it styles shorter hair really good, it doesnt make your hair look too wet like some gells and its invisable no matter how much you use to get the look u need - its very strong and will hold whatever style u go for -

if u need super strong almost glue like then go for Got 2B glued products - i used to have a mohawk and this stuff kept it up in a hurricane type winds - i could sleep on it and wake up still standing tall

matty7 Wrote:... i used to have a mohawk and this stuff kept it up in a hurricane type winds - i could sleep on it and wake up still standing tall
Did you have to pick bits of shredded pillow out of it in the morning?

I recently experimented with growing bits of hair in the few remaining places on my head it will grow, but shaved it off when I decided it looked too much like Gary Glitter. I left a tail, for which I am looking for some blue dye. I'm at an age when a blue rinse seems appropriate Wink

[COLOR="Purple"]I would go with asking a stylist or the person who cut your hair.

Hair is so varied that one really needs to run their fingers thru anothers to judge what it will do Rolleyes

I usually keep mine short and dont bother with it much. I might add a spritz hold to it which is very light and brushes thru...

... talking about tails... I have this very odd silver bit growing since 7th grade. My Japanese partner wanted me to grow JUST the silver bits into a long long long tail. UGH. And he is a designer... one never knows about taste or the lack of.[/COLOR]

You sure you need product at all?
Maybe you should just try blow-drying it after you wash it, to put it in the general direction you want. A little bit of hairspray and you're done xD

It really just depends what YOU want to do with your hair though; you must have a general idea? Are you just wanting a firm hold, a style, a new shape, etc?

Also; is you're hair fine, medium or coarse?