Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair trimmers
So I know others have posted about going smooth. I don't necessarily want to be smooth, just trim some hair, specifically my pubic hair. I don't really want to use a razor. Any suggestions besides buying an actual hair clipper set?

Samdabisa Wrote:... trim some hair, specifically my pubic hair ...
just about anything would work for your needs, buy it a small touch up rechargeable clipper at Target. you could pay more but give it a try and or return the thing if it dosnt meet your needs.

I have an issue with the low cost clippers in that their batteries are prone to only last a year or so and they dont cut that close. but the battery clippers will get you close enough (so you can see what your are doing) and or you can follow up with something like a Gillette Fusion razor if you want smooth.

i bought a clipper on Amazon and it didnt work, hassle to return. I got the Target brand

i have a trimmer set from Target with four or five different head attachments, works great on cock and balls (no nicks) as well as chest hair

guess my first question would be, why would you want to shave?

body hair grows naturally... there seems to be a trend among young people these days to shave it off. never have quite understood how come...?