Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haircuts, and the fact that I never know what to do with my hair....
Yeah, I was gona say, maybe go to a stylist rather than a barber… I know they're more expensive but sometimes they're worth it (uh… I have no hair so wtf do I know???? wellll partners had hair so there)… now where was I… Oh, yeah, take a picture with you on your phone or something. I think you could do a version of the Winchester look, for sure. Just get the beard down to a shadow.

just take pictures of what you'd like to get with you next time you go there. your barber is only as good as your self-expression at what you want done (unless he is truly bad at what he does, in which case -- find a new barber); they can't read your mind.

i've done it like that. and one time it was Meg Ryan's picture, mind you. the time when the movie where she was with Tom Hanks came out, i loved that style she sported there. i just threw her picture on my barber's table and said that's what i wanted.

Taking a pic or two for the barber to know what you are thinking is a good idea. A lot depends on how often you have your hair cut. It seems like your face actually looks more interesting with a little longer hair and it would give you more options. Ask the barber to show you how to comb it different ways and try them out. If you happen to get a cut you like and it turns out to be the right length after a week or so, take some selfies and/or stop by the barber shop and show the barber, preferably both. It will be a big help.

I hate "stuff" on my air so I tell the barber straight up that I want the hair cut so that I can wash it and comb it. That is all. No gunk. No blow dryer. I also tell them how often I want to have to get it cut.
I bid NO Trump!

I think all guys look better with short hair, I don't know why.

I will say that both styles suit you.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Both styles look really good on you, man. Although, the shorter of the two pics would probably turn my head first, if just passing on the street.

Well if he wanted to date you with your current hairstyle, I would say that is a keeper. Smile