Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamburgers
Sesame seed sprinkled bread, fried beans, mayonnaise, ham, meat, cheese, lettuce, avocado, tomato, onion, ketchup, mustard. (Sometimes bacon.)

hank Wrote:Elk burger, just a little bit of swiss cheese and atiny bitof mustard. No meat tastes as goodas elk.

I bet you taste better than elk.

I like my burgers like this (From top to bottom):
Bun. Preferably toasted.
Mustard, ketchup, relish. Preferably lots.
Pattie. Preferably yummy. Homemade is best.
Cheese and pickles. Preferably big pickles.
Bun. Preferably toasted.

On the side:
Another burger or some chicken nuggets. Deep fried. I'm not big on home cooked fries. Only McDonald's fries. Tongue

I don't eat beef so if I eat a 'burger' it's usually a black bean/veggie burger.

There's this place that makes really good black bean/mushroom 'burgers'
and it's so good~

MisterTinkles Wrote:One of my fav's is two beef patties, three pieces of cheese, bacon, tomato, onion, and LOTS of pickles, on a toasted bun with mustard and ketchup.

[Image: bacon%20double%20meat%20cheeseburger.png]

This would like give you a heart attack... :/

I like burgers.. We have a restaurant here which serves burger with fries and egg inside and it tastes good.

Any type of burger for me, I don't discriminate, I like them all with onion rings on the side or regular fries, I have to give that black bean veggie burger that was mentioned above a try sounds good.

I really started eating hamburgers in London... I like something very plain, with no cucumbers etc, a normal cheddar or blue(?) cheese and normal french fries with the most normal ketchup. ;-)
Sometimes is ok, and also in my head is a kind of 'funny food'.

fenris Wrote:You mean ... you eat a killed cow ? Scared-smiley-face

Only ones that have committed suicide or died of old age.Wink

Usually, the "meat" I like for burgers is turkey or a giant mushroom cap.

I do eat the beef ones, but its only off the dollar menus at Wendys, Mc D's, or BK.

I rarely eat beef anymore.

I have tried Vegan alternatives, but they taste..........well, they have no taste.
I tried veggie burgers once, the ones I had were so disgusting, I couldn't eat them.

I know there are some out there that do taste good, I have had them, but I dont know what brand they are or who makes them.

Another of my fav's is called a "California Burger"....

Bun, bean sprouts, guacamole, turkey bacon, Swiss Cheese, tomato, onion, and a turkey patty.
With mustard.

Mmmmm, Mmmmm!!!!!
[Image: 06-IMG_0704.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Only ones that have committed suicide or died of old age.Wink

Usually, the "meat" I like for burgers is turkey or a giant mushroom cap.

I do eat the beef ones, but its only off the dollar menus at Wendys, Mc D's, or BK.

I rarely eat beef anymore.

I have tried Vegan alternatives, but they taste..........well, they have no taste.
I tried veggie burgers once, the ones I had were so disgusting, I couldn't eat them.

I know there are some out there that do taste good, I have had them, but I dont know what brand they are or who makes them.

Here in Germany we can buy really good alternatives to meat ... I don´t like Soy... so I buy a Wheat-Milk-Protein Alternate.... and my man ( he is really carnivore ) like it more then the original meat. Here we can buy Vegan and Vegetarian Food by discounters like Aldi... Bolognese, Burgers, Bratwurst, Sausages, Lasagna.... So it is not a Problem...
But in Germany we have more then 5 000 000 Vegetarians ... so it is a market and the food industry sees this as a business ... thus we have a good selection of vegetarian products. The first vegetarian Products in Germany were just disgusting too .... but now it is much better and cleaner