Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hang in There Bud
Hey everyone!

So this is how I'm going to work my short stories on here. I have a kind of public/professional website that I had to make for a web journalism class last semester and that's where I post my news and writing pieces. So my short story does appear on that site.

I don't really feel completely comfortable posting my site name on a totally open forum. However, I'll give a brief description of what they're about and if you'd like to read it, just send me a private message and I'll send you the link.

Thanks Smile
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So "Hang in There Bud" is a short story I wrote in the spring of last year and it's the first LGBTQ-themed short story I ever wrote. It's really important to me because it was influenced by some of the friends I met when I went away to school in Albany, New York. I won't say exactly what it's about because that sort of is the point of the story, to see life through the main character's eyes. I hope y'all like it!

At some point, maybe I'll upload the second story I did as well. However, that isn't quite as finished as this one.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds interesting!! Wouldn't mind hearing more Smile

Eth21 Wrote:Sounds interesting!! Wouldn't mind hearing more Smile

Thanks for reading it! Smile