Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Artyboy
Oh my [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] we're both "old" now

Happy Birthday!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Happy birthday artyboy Confusedmile:

Happy bday mateo-desu Tongue

Happy Birthday again Arty! :biggrin:

Ah next it'll be grey hair lol.

Hey, happy birthday man
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Thanks everyone. You don't know how lucky I am, when I was young and first diagnosed with muscular dystrophy the doctors told my parents it was unlikely I would see the end of my teenage years or at least not walking I've proved them wrong on both counts lol.

I vaugely remember learning about muscular dystrophy. It seems like a tightrope between staying active but not doing too much, it seemed like say weight lifting would be a bad idea. But at any rate, I know attitude is a big thing whether you're healthy or not. At any rate, keep living life to the fullest. I may be healthy now but that could all change in an instant, that goes for anyone.

I suppose I should have a better attitude about things, my life could have easily wound up very different from what I got now and that being for the worse.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Happy birthday. Smile

axle2152 Wrote:I vaugely remember learning about muscular dystrophy. It seems like a tightrope between staying active but not doing too much, it seemed like say weight lifting would be a bad idea. But at any rate, I know attitude is a big thing whether you're healthy or not. At any rate, keep living life to the fullest. I may be healthy now but that could all change in an instant, that goes for anyone.

I suppose I should have a better attitude about things, my life could have easily wound up very different from what I got now and that being for the worse.

I keep thinking about the "what ifs" But you can't live your whole life like that you have live for the now.