Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday princealbertofb
TLC1970JAN Wrote:Happy Birthday princealbertofb!!! Hope you have a great day!Wink

TLC, thanks, I'm looking forward to a little tender and loving care myself... Confusedmile:

monk Wrote:Happy Birthday! Bounce
Thanks, Monk... Love your new avatar... sexy!!
Take care, sweetie. Confusedmile:

fenris Wrote:Happy birthday PA .....

I have not suspected that you were born, I thought you always were so old ... So ... my mistake

Am kitschsten, Fenris, aber vielen dank. Bighug. Ich war sehr zufrieden deine Geburtstagwünsche zu bekommen. Danke sehr!

Spades Wrote:Happy bday princealbertofb!

Thanks, Spades. Have not seen yet, but will my birthday be graced with some of your gorgeous eye candy??? (in our other thread?)... Bighug to You. Confusedmile:

Zet Wrote:The biggest congratulations to the biggest member of the tribe. Happy birthday Alberto Smile

Tack min Vän. The biggest??? In what sense of the word am I to take this, Andreas??? Wink
I hope you mean big-heart, with a fondness for all my mates on this site... Confusedmile: :biggrin:
Take care, sweetie, Bighug

Nick9 Wrote:Happy birthday! Have a great day PA! Smile Thank you for being part of the board, I love reading your posts.

Dekuje, Nick. My times on GaySpeak at the moment are rather eratic. I'm trying to prepare for my trip to England but there's a lot of stuff to do before I go. Thanks for your wishes, Bighug to you. I enjoy reading your posts too. Confusedmile:

Dan1980 Wrote:Happy birthday. Have a good day. Confusedmile:
Thanks, Dan. I hope you're enjoying a bit of a drier summer now... but who knows? Take care.

QueenOdi Wrote:Happy Birthday Prince Albert! From one royal to another Smile . lol

You're like GaySpeak Jesus, you've been here probably the longest :0, next to Andy of course, which I guess would make him GaySpeak God :p . And you've stuck around!

Don't know you all that much, but even still, I'm glad for you and your wonderful posts.

I hope you have a fabulous day Dazzler1 .

Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Thank you, Your Majesty... Yes, well, I've managed to keep going on this site. I guess I've become a staple. Looks like Rainbowmum is well on her way to be a fixture too. We'll see how long other people stay on. I'm not the longest running member on this site, I don't think. But I have given it a significant part of my time these last few years, and hopefully, have managed to help and comfort, and amuse and entertain other people. Thank you for your kind message. Hope all is well in Bermuda. Bighug
Take care.

dfiant Wrote:Happy Birthday PA Birthday2Bighug

Why, thanks Monsieur Daz... Hope you're enjoying your winter. Have those floods subsided now? Bighug

myapple Wrote:Happy cakeday Prince Albert!!! Have a great one Smile BighugBirthday2

Cake? Did someone say "Cake"?? I'd completely forgotten about cake. I must made amends very soon. :biggrin:. I suppose we'll have one when we can celebrate, which won't be today. But it's nice to have your wishes, Apple... Hope I'll enjoy some of your nice eye-candy (in our other thread). Bighug to you. Take care.