Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday to Sweetlad86
Happy Birthday to my self then!
[Image: happybirthdaytwentyone.jpg]

Happy Birthday dude!!

Birthday Partytime
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Happy Birthday Sweetlad! Invasion
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Happy Birthday our dear sweet Sweetlad! Luxhello

I know that youre super excited to turn 22 and cant wait for 23, 24,25... hell, lets just skip to 30 Rolleyes

Seriously though, all your family here at GS wishes you the very best for your special day (even though you are a scary Scorpio Impactwhore )

Bighug
(Scorpio) that mite be why no likes me apart from you lot lol!
Yer a Scorpio born in the year of the tiger...loadsa positive attributes...magnetically charming and fun to be around,courageous,seductive,noble and warm-hearted,Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs! Xyxthumbs
Aint all bad huh...

Phil! Wrote:Yer a Scorpio born in the year of the tiger...loadsa positive attributes...magnetically charming and fun to be around,courageous,seductive,noble and warm-hearted,Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs! Xyxthumbs
Aint all bad huh...

Wish that was true Cry
[URL="http://chinese.astrology.com/Tiger.aspx"]Chinese Astrology, Chinese Signs, Feng Shui, I Ching and more!
[/URL] ... take a look!

Phil! Wrote:[URL="http://chinese.astrology.com/Tiger.aspx"]Chinese Astrology, Chinese Signs, Feng Shui, I Ching and more!
[/URL] ... take a look!

Cheers I will do!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Spades Botty 3 77 05-08-2021, 05:45 PM
Last Post: andy
  Happy Birthday frank77 Botty 0 58 05-06-2021, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Botty
  Happy Birthday andy Botty 9 89 05-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams
  Happy Birthday kimmiel Botty 1 70 05-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Last Post: soulfulriver