Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Everything!
Hi All

Just a bit of a slushy post really, but just to say hope you all had a good Christmas and wish you all well for 2021. 

Having this forum back has helped a little with all the crappy news 2020 brought so thank you @andy! I know I spend most of my time on the word game threads, I think the forum is still finding its feet after the ‘restart’; I know a couple of years back we used to get a lot more posts asking for advice which I could get involved with also. Hopefully in 2021 more people will join but in the meantime it’s great to be able to share this forum with all of you who are here, now.

Ian x
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 3 members Like IanSaysHi's post:
  • andy, CellarDweller, Cridders88

Yes, a Happy and Healthy 2021 to us all!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy

(12-30-2020, 01:16 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: Yes, a Happy and Healthy 2021 to us all!

ditto
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy

And the same to you Ian Smile

I have noticed there are less people coming through asking for advice, I do wonder if it has reached everyone that the forum is back? Still, like you say, hopefully 2021 sees many more new members (and some more old members returning).

Hope 2021 brings good things to every member of GS Smile
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • andy

Awww thanks for the kind words about the site Ian @IanSaysHi Glad it's helped to distract you from the negativity!

Likewise - hope everyone has had a good Xmas and has a fab New Year ahead! (hopefully will be a lot better than this year once the vaccines start rolling out!)

There has been a bit of a lull on the site compared to before but hopefully we can entice more old members back to participate and new peeps to sign up.

I've got quite a few new exciting features planned for the site in the new year! Wink

Bighug
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Thanks Andy for the site and bring it back! I really hate doing work on the computer but I have to so I need lots of breaks and coming here gives me that.

And to everyone - I hope the New Year is a much better one than 2020.

I am a little superstitious though. I have been waiting for Mother Nature to kick our ass for a long time - you know she has gotta be hellfire pissed off. We are kinda like cancer for the earth at this point. On the bright side - I think if we start taking care of the planet we might have a much nicer year - and future.