Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy St. Patty's Day
I'm curious since I haven't seen many threads on the subject, is it just a North American thing?

Either way, its just a fun day to wear some green and if I didn't have to work, to get stupidly drunk Xyxthumbs

So whether or not you celebrate it, I still wish you a happy St. Patrick's day!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

XRIMO Wrote:I'm curious since I haven't seen many threads on the subject, is it just a North American thing?

Either way, its just a fun day to wear some green and if I didn't have to work, to get stupidly drunk Xyxthumbs

So whether or not you celebrate it, I still wish you a happy St. Patrick's day!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm SOOOOOOO glad you started this thread, Xrimo... because today (or rather yesterday now) it was SAINT PATRICK'S DAY... March 17th !!!
And it was my deceased brother's birthday too. He'd be 47 this year. I told all my students that it was today and they didn't seem to care much. Lol. Anyway, I didn't get all excited about it. No one in the classroom, except one girl, was wearing any green... all were wearing the same old drab, black grey and dark that seems to be fashionable these days... so it wasn't much of a celebration for me.
But tonight, correcting some papers, I deliberately wrote on all of them

SAINT PATRICK'S DAY
in fluorescent GREEN and drew a shamrock. LOL.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY everybody!!!

I must be mad...

Your students are lucky to have mad than sad.

fjp999 Wrote:Your students are lucky to have mad than sad.

Thanks Frank, I've always preferred Mad to Sad... Herz Confusedmile:

Oh... and by the way, my madness is very mild.... hehehe

fjp999 Wrote:Your students are lucky to have mad than sad.
I couldn't agree more. A few years ago the (then) violinist in my band described Albert as being "totally mad ... but in a good way" Wink

marshlander Wrote:I couldn't agree more. A few years ago the (then) violinist in my band described Albert as being "totally mad ... but in a good way" Wink

She did, did she? Well, then... I've got a bone to pic with you, Di. Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks Frank, I've always preferred Mad to Sad... Herz Confusedmile:

Oh... and by the way, my madness is very mild.... hehehe

marshlander Wrote:I couldn't agree more. A few years ago the (then) violinist in my band described Albert as being "totally mad ... but in a good way" Wink

OK, so which is it... I guess there could be benefits to either :tongue:

I am sure that it is all good Spiny

fjp999 Wrote:OK, so which is it... I guess there could be benefits to either :tongue:

I am sure that it is all good Spiny

Oh Di only said that because I'd danced the night away to the band's music... and I was really really into it. I think it was my energy that Di found interesting... (ie mad)

OK, then it is all good. Dancing with abandonment of self is so refreshing.

I may have fallen into that category once or twice when dancing to "Relax (Dont Do It)"

fjp999 Wrote:... I may have fallen into that category once or twice when dancing to "Relax (Dont Do It)"
So it was you who went to Hollywood? Rolleyes