Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Valentine's Day (all of you)
[Image: 7809.gif]
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Hope this is a time of self indulgence in love and tenderness, if you are lucky enough to be in a relationship and with the one you love... (not happening for me this year)... If you aren't, I hope it happens to you soon (if that's what you're looking for).
If not, remember that everytime you can tell your partner, lover, boyfriend/ girlfriend, you love him or her, it's Valentine's Day.... why wait for one day a year to let your loved one know that you really care?
As for flowers, champagne, music, candlelight and chocolates, don't wait for February 14th to come up with the goods. If it's a surprise, it's always wonderful.
Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz

Grrr, grumble grumble....

Fun fact:
Saint Valentine is also the Saint of Plague.
See, Valentines day is a day for singles too!Sawink2

You know those situations where you think of the perfect thing to say only after it's too late? Well here's one: I was just at the store. It was full of people shopping last minute for Valentine's Day gifts; I waited in line for about ten minutes. As I waited, a lady behind me said to me, "You know, I think you're the only one in here without a valentine." I just kind of nodded, taken aback by the unexpected remark. As I walked out of the store, the thought popped in my head of how I should have responded: "Yeah. Thank heaven for small favors."

Happy Valentine's Day.

single awareness day?

Overload of romantic statuses on Facebook
50% of friends staying in hotel rooms with partners
A Valentine-themed day at school
Couples exchanging heartshaped gifts everywhere

Looks like I'll hide under a rock this year again D: (Hope everyone in a relationship has a good day though! For single people, even if they're usually fine with being single, it's the worst day of the year :3 )

I mowed the lawns :p

To tell the truth, Valentine's day makes me sad. I am glad we don't celebrate it here. Well, shops owners see their chance, and they try hard, but ordinary people don't care about it.

It saddens me to see how much pressure it puts on people, both in relationship and single.

Why isn't there an official "Me" Day? I mean if we don't love ourselves, who will? Wink
So, for all of us who can't/don't want to celebrate... Take some time to look back and appreciate yourself and what you have acomplished and the way you are. And don't forget to spoil yourself rotten Smile

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
*in a really bitchy condescending voice*

but good for everyone else. COngratulations for whatever.

yay love.

[Image: tumblr_mi021eFKfB1rc5lyjo2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mi021eFKfB1rc5lyjo1_250.gif]

Hey everyone and happy Valentines Day. I'm alone too this year, but all the more chance to be lazy and pig out 8D
For us lonely fellas, let's not forget to love ourselves today. Buy yourself something, be a glutton, and keep an eye and ear out for others going through the same. While it sucks being alone, maybe your love story begins today.
And you lucky pricks in a relationship... have an awesome and loving day. Today we get to show them all that ALL love is to be celebrated!
No time to be sad today cuz don't lie, we're all pretty fantastic, super, and of course sexy. So go ahead and have a Gay Valentine's Day! Love y'all!