Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy belated bday spotysocks!
Aww thanks guys!It was fun, had a fantastic b.day dinner party. :biggrin: I plan to do something more this weekend and meet with friends during the next week for drinks, clubbing and maybe theater, anyone has a good play to recommend i am all ears BUNNY

your birthday has pass :eek: ! So Sorry...

WEll Happy Birthday , hope this year can be one that you'll remember for ever Big Grin, Who knows may be you'll meet your bf :biggrin: !!

XRIMO Wrote:Happy b-day spoty. Even thought your 20's are now over, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun, new experiences just waiting for you in your 30's.
Only another six years to go then, spoty, and you'll be the perfect age for a man Rolleyes

Btw, happy birthday!

ps The most stylish 30th birthday I ever encountered was a local guy who booked the band to play for his thirtieth birthday party. We got there, but it became clear that everyone was slightly more jolly than one might have expected. It turns out that we were the final event of his birthday celebrations, which had been going strong for the previous 29 days. By half-way through the ceilidh looked like a scene from "They Shoot Horses, Don't They" Cool

Smurlos Wrote:Who's making such a racket singing that bloody happy birthday song? Wink :biggrin:

Bouncer

*stops singing mid-verse*

What racket?? I can't hear anything! :biggrin:

Oop! Happy birthday!
:biggrin:

our tradition here is to celebrate the 30th birthday on a top of high place , with all your friends of the same gender , completely Nude , a lot of wine

they sayWasntme everyone who hear this and don't celebrate in the same way will be cursed :tongue:

not so serious .... just a sore nightShakin Wink

happy birth day SPOTY Bighug

Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Mexicanwave

Kala genethleia, Kaltses, but I've already given you my wishes... privately, remember? Hahaha. It was a privilege. xxxx Bighug

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:*stops singing mid-verse*

What racket?? I can't hear anything! :biggrin:

Wow you're right, it suddenly stopped when you started talking. How can that be? :biggrin:

Smurlos Wrote:Wow you're right, it suddenly stopped when you started talking. How can that be? :biggrin:

What??

I still can't hear anything... and what vandal broke that window!?

:biggrin: