Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlem Shake
Wow

Has everyone seen this new dance movement?

I thought it was all "over" when I saw the CNN staff do it...

Another gay forum posted that a rugby team posted a Harlem Shake nude!!! Like with 20 swinging cocks!!! Baby2 Of course YouTube took it down but another site posted it... obviously cant post it here Lol2

Then someone suggested this one Party

*fortunately it is longer... they are usually only 30-40 seconds ... and it seems to me that there are many many many YT Harlem Shake vids out there for jocks to shake their sexy ass nearly naked Clap

Since I had swimmers living on my floor at uni I will post one more - only 30 seconds but pretty insane Party

There are many many many others... if interested post your favs... do a search and include "locker room" "college boys" "jocks" or even "furries" Bunny2

I really don't get the obsession with the Harlem Shake, it just seems like the newest fad to hit the internet.

My brother's girlfriend got a warning from her workplace when her and her work colleagues did the Harlem Shake in a McDonalds while their store was flooded. Her manager only found out because it was floating around facebook and apparently it could of brought the company into disrepute, most people in the real world don't care as far as I see.

You know though, there is nothing to get, it is silly, its stupid, and pointless, and absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!! My lame ass spent like 2 hours the other night watching all the different Harlem Shake videos. I love that the almost infinite power of information is at our finger tips on the internet, but we choose to look at grumpy cats, and make hilarious dance videos. I love it!

Corsac Wrote:I really don't get the obsession with the Harlem Shake, it just seems like the newest fad to hit the internet.

My brother's girlfriend got a warning from her workplace when her and her work colleagues did the Harlem Shake in a McDonalds while their store was flooded. Her manager only found out because it was floating around facebook and apparently it could of brought the company into disrepute, most people in the real world don't care as far as I see.

Um, disrepute to McDonalds :O The one in my downtown is usually filled with crack whores. It just shocks me why anyone would eat there as it is very expensive. I was totallly shocked :O Maybe if more employes entertained the customers with Harlem Shakes every once in a while ... Flash

unkown21 Wrote:You know though, there is nothing to get, it is silly, its stupid, and pointless, and absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!! My lame ass spent like 2 hours the other night watching all the different Harlem Shake videos. I love that the almost infinite power of information is at our finger tips on the internet, but we choose to look at grumpy cats, and make hilarious dance videos. I love it!

Clap EXACTLY Clap

Sooooo unknown21, did you find a couple Harlem Shake vids to post?

fjp999 Wrote:Um, disrepute to McDonalds :O The one in my downtown is usually filled with crack whores. It just shocks me why anyone would eat there as it is very expensive. I was totallly shocked :O Maybe if more employes entertained the customers with Harlem Shakes every once in a while ... Flash

Clap EXACTLY Clap

Sooooo unknown21, did you find a couple Harlem Shake vids to post?

She doesn't work for McDonalds, she was just there while her store was flooded.

best one

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Corsac Wrote:She doesn't work for McDonalds, she was just there while her store was flooded.

Thanks for clearing that up, my mistake... sorry.

So proud of my Congress

If the Harlem Shake is cool, then I was a trend setter back in the late 1980's.

Sorry to all those that I body slammed on the dance floor.

My school also did one (not the best i've seen but the bear is super cute!)

I couldnt get it to show up on here but heres the link lol