Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else been in this situation?
I am fairly new to this site. But I have developed a BIG crush on someone here. I have never met him but I find myself so attracted to him. Has anyone else been in this situation?

Interesting confession. This isn't a dating site, but if you really want you can try to talk with him when you reach 20 posts and become able to send a pm.

I think that's pretty common, online crushes.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

If he lives somewhere nearby, I don't see any reason not to take another step forward and meet in person. If he's far away, acknowledge that it's impractical to pursue your crush, and go get yourself laid. Online romances are fun, but don't make the mistake of wasting your time and feelings over an interactive fantasy when you could be out getting your dick wet.

[COLOR="Purple"]It has happened to me but not in this place specifically, he's from Denmark and I'm from Portugal yet it worked out, been together for almost a year now and we're moving together in 4 months.

I'll be blunt on this topic. If you want to give it a try, go do it, it's not like someone's gonna shoot you if you don't and if you never get anything before meeting irl then it wouldn't matter much would it? Only take it as far as you think it's worth, my situation happened online just like yours seems to be but we both wanted to make it happen so...

It may not work for everyone, it can require alot of compromise, etc, but you never know, plus since it's online you got the benefit of tracking your own moves and plays while you can go outside and still do whatever business you wanna partake in.[/COLOR]

Just send him a PM when you are able, see how you get on together and what happens, after all you have nothing to lose.

Just drop him a message, you have nothing to loose Smile

ObW
X

*Checks hair in mirror*

Well being the stud of the site I'm used to that Wink...

Haha nah the internet teases everybody it gives them a chance to meet people they ordinarily wouldn't and you are likely to find someone you find attractive. The thing that sucks the most is realising they could be miles and miles away. You may also find out the pictures they use aren't actually them!!! Just thought I'd add that scare factor into it too.

Yeah I've been attracted to people that in reality I shouldn't have been.. but meh shit happens Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Swalter, there is an ocean between us.

Marky, you crack me up!

According to his profile, he could end up close enough to meet. But I also understand he might not be in a place (emotionally) to go any further. I just wish I could simply tell him "I think you are cute" or "I like you" and flirt back and forth. As ddd put it, this is not a dating site. But here you get to really talk to everyone and be yourself.

Thank you very much for not making me feel like a pervert.

Swalter, there is a lot of ocean water between us

Marky, you crack me up!

Thank you. I started and deleted this thread a few times because I was afraid to come across or sound like a pervert. Thank you for not making me feel that way. He is pretty hot, but it's his writing that does it for me.