Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else been in this situation?
Xandes Wrote:Swalter, there is a lot of ocean water between us

Marky, you crack me up!

Thank you. I started and deleted this thread a few times because I was afraid to come across or sound like a pervert. Thank you for not making me feel that way. He is pretty hot, but it's his writing that does it for me.

People just get attracted to others its normal :p Dam Its not me.. -acts cool.

Nah seriously if theres a lot of water between you then its unlikely anything will come of it.. Just admire them without them knowing Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sure, what you describe happens all the time. Many people have it happen when looking in a catalog and finding the perfect thing; Just now I'm mooning of a newly matched pair of a washer and dryer but that problem is easily solved by mere money, yours is not. And I do not mean your interest in another.

At the risk of being too blunt, have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately? That body, those tats, that pose.....it doesn't just suggest come hither, it practically screams it. I don't know of which du jour you are hunk but you are one. And, it would seem a rather nice guy who has overlooked what he has to offer in favour of another. It's almost touching and when you get in touch with him and he sees your picture, the water business will solve itself. Damn, man, you're a hunk...or did I mention that? Also, why not frost the cake, I'll bet you've got a Southern accent that's a perfect baritone, you're shy and spend your time in the gym-except a lot of you, and there is a lot of you, looks more work toughened and at the tattoo parlour to avoid having people know your shy. Well, sir, you can kiss your privacy good by. But one caution from an old man, when you get the onslaught of drooling folk who will want to get to know you better, find some one who is literate, is really interested in you and can see the flash of intelligence underneath the flesh of desire. I suppose a dream of mine would to have looked like you for even a couple of weeks. Sure, the come down would have destroyed my soul but for two weeks......I do hope you enjoy what you are and what you have as much as others....

Swiss

I have met a guy before on another site that I had fallen for. I live in Florida, he lives in Michigan. We ended up meeting in real life because things seemed to be going so well. Things weren't the same in person though unfortunately. Wouldn't hurt to try though!

I would say go for it but meet in a public area first as you never know who they are really and if they are dangerous not say come prepared with a fist and pepper spray but be careful etc.

Well.........I guess I can also say I have a sort of crush on a fellow forum member! Probably more of a mental crush rather than a physical crush (although he does check all the boxes in the attractiveness category.....oh hell he's hot!). If there were not 3000 miles between us and if I was single I would change his relationship status in a heartbeat! What he stands for, hot, his intelligence, hot, his general attitude, hot,and his thoughtful post, hot, an identical taste in music, and did I mention how hot he is?
Ummmm sorry! got distracted for a second.
Hint: poster #3 above.
Oh, did I say that out loud?

just weird - but just play some NOFX .there a good punk band . take your mind off that guy

Been there done that, hey Bowyn, but eventually figured it out it would never work out and with the time it turned into a deep admiration.

Internet crushes are fairly common, my advice would be to not idealize him, and if you really want to go for it, be prepared to be turned down, not that I wish you any ill, but in some cases the guy in question may have no idea at all who you are, the magic of the internet.

CarGuy65, thanks for the laugh. I think you gave me a great idea. I have not seen him around in a few days but maybe I can drop huge hints like you when he shows up again.

Sure we get crushes. Send him a private message. See what happens!!!!

I still have crushes on guys who appeared on the Mickey Mouse Show in 1956.

Arrgghh --- do NOT talk to me about internet crushes - when I lived in DC I met this guy online who turned out to live in Maryland, like half an hour away. I was totally crushing on him and things got a little intimate online...but when we met IRL, I found out in the most embarrassing way possible that he was transgender. Which is fine in terms of friendship...but when it comes to sex, the body parts just don't do it for me. And he got all pissed off and it was the most awkward night of my life...