Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate when you lose an election and people stop giving to your "charity"
It's almost like, since the Clinton's aren't holding a public office, people aren't interested in their "charity..."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/...tions.html

Because thats the big wtf / concerning / important / absurd political news story that deserves our attention.

Emiliano Wrote:Because thats the big wtf / concerning / important / absurd political news story that deserves our attention.

Last I checked you were free to post whatever da f interests you...

I just find it interesting how many people were defending the Clinton "charity" as anything but pay-to-play, and here we are, post-election, and people aren't putting their money near the Clintons anymore.

Funny that...

Now that she's not going to be in a position to scratch any backs, there's no reason to buy her favors. I'm guessing she owes a lot of people for stuff she now cannot deliver.

Thats the one upside to the election of that Kleptocrat moron. The Clinton Dynasty is now stone cold dead.

That and she's already drawn a lot of attention to the CGI's years of corruption and laundering. Wikileaks even revealed that the charity's money was used for Chelsea's wedding. It's a shame that because of her and her cronies we have a president Trump.

[MENTION=23286]Confuzzled4[/MENTION], Trump is a shame in himself. He had no need of help to make that happen.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=23286]Confuzzled4[/MENTION], Trump is a shame in himself. He had no need of help to make that happen.

Why is it that this is always the fallback? That Trump is a piece of shit? Of course he is, but so is she. Bashing one is not support for the other. I support neither of them, if I'm to be brutally honest there is only one person I supported and his run was tarnished by the DNC. Without acknowledging the immense flaws of Clinton we are handing Trump his second term.

[MENTION=23286]Confuzzled4[/MENTION], are you meaning to say, instead of, " Without acknowledging the immense flaws of Clinton we are handing Trump his second term.": "By not acknowledging the immense flaws...?"
I bid NO Trump!

Im glad that those of you who were concerned by the prospect of this country electing a president who is corrupt, greedy, opportunistic, misleading, opaque, riddled by scandal and poor judgement, and who can be manipulated by money and ego stroking, and who has some shady, questionable connections can rest easy for the next four years.

I mean thank god this country didn't hand over the presidency to someone like that!