Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I got a STD???
I've noticed spots in my ass for the past few days, and I've started to really worry.

Is there supposed to be spots in your anal....or have I got a STD or something??? I'm really really worried and need some advice.

I REALLY hate going for check ups, I'm affraid of them. I hate needles and everything, so any advice would be really useful...apart from go and have a check up Laugh

I'm not medically qualified, but if you can give us more details we might be able to point you to some more helpful information (colour, size, position, single spots or rash, itchy ... etc).

There is no substitute for getting properly checked out if you are worried about anything, though. Hating check ups is a poor excuse for neglecting your health.

I can't see it but I know it's quite small and it's not itching. It's just basically like a usual spot, but I've never had one there for it's kinda worried me!

The number of things this could be seems to be immense. Why do you think it could be an std? As well as these kinds of infections (I imagine you are worried about warts or herpes? if they are not itchy they are less likely to be lice, I think) they could be a result of a bacterial infection of a hair follical, an allergic reaction to something in the toilet paper you use, some post shaving difficulty, or .... goodness knows what. Either check out any of the zillions of medical websites or go and get that check up.

Here's one to start you off

Good luck.

I am really sorry that you have this concern. Many of us have been in your situation and those who haven't must have had a boring life! If you had not had sex with someone, you would not be concerned. This is a good situation for you to learn from and I do not mean that you must be a good boy in future and all that stuff. Nor am I preaching safer sex – although I probably should. What you must learn here is:
  1. not to feel guilty about these things. Some people do risky things and get away with it for years. That doesn't make them good people.
  2. Not to feel worried about the clap clinic. Going there will be a good thing even if you have not caught any bugs.
What you are asking for here is peace of mind. We can never give you that but we know a man who can. Go and see your friendly neighbourhood clap clinic. They are really nice people in there and they have probably been in exactly your situation themselves. I can empathise with your dislike of needles. I hate them too. But it's only a little prick, isn't it! Be brave. Reward yourself with something nice afterwards.
If it makes you feel any better I will confess that I have been to the GUM clinic 3 times. Twice there was nothing wrong with me and that was very reassuring. But once there was a problem and I had no symptoms. But they sorted me out in no time.