Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have the TERFs killed Stonewall
After reading an article from the BBC called "Stonewall boss defends new strategy amid criticism". 

I can't see how this organisation can carry on.

So have the TERFs killed Stonewall?

Not sure what TERF means but it sounds like they just won't admit to being wrong, that being said, I know diddly squat about this organization or its history beyond what the article describes.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/9/5/...r-critical

Haven’t they got anything better to do with their time? 
How about we start B.D.D.D.L.B.M. ? (Banning Diesel Dykes Dressing Like Butch Males)
The Human Race is Insane.

(06-10-2021, 05:24 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Not sure what TERF means but it sounds like they just won't admit to being wrong, that being said, I know diddly squat about this organization or its history beyond what the article describes.

TERF is an acronym that stands for trans exclusionary radical feminists. The term describes feminists who are transphobic.

Yeah I finally figured out what it was but never posted back that I learned out to google lol

Too many acronyms I tell you. I thought the IT industry had them all...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • artyboy

(07-24-2021, 12:32 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Yeah I finally figured out what it was but never posted back that I learned out to google lol

Too many acronyms I tell you. I thought the IT industry had them all...

Sorry dude. I was just doing it for other people that might not know either.

Didn't mean to offend.

Trust me I know what you mean with acronyms, I've got a mate who is an engineer
I don't have a clue what he is on about sometimes.

No you did not offend. I was just too lazy to look it up at the time. Sorry if I came off that way.
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • artyboy

I don't dare say what I think - I learned my lesson.

(07-24-2021, 01:56 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: No you did not offend. I was just too lazy to look it up at the time. Sorry if I came off that way.

I remember years ago on here I pissed a few people off due to the bad grammar I was using some how up set a few people. Just making sure I don't end up doing the same again.
So nah you didn't come off bad dude.

(07-24-2021, 02:27 AM)eastofeden Wrote: I don't dare say what I think - I learned my lesson.

hmmm sounds interesting lol?

(07-24-2021, 03:02 AM)artyboy Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 02:27 AM)eastofeden Wrote: I don't dare say what I think - I learned my lesson.

hmmm sounds interesting lol?

I am not a fan of the "thought police" and they are not a fan of mine so I now try to avoid subjects where my opinion is "not the correct one"  Dodgy

.....and my opinion will wake up the thought police every time.