Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have the TERFs killed Stonewall
Music 
(08-24-2021, 12:17 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: , clearly he's looking to troll here. GS is either a safe place for those in the LGBTQ community or it's not. It's one thing to have differing opinions and is another when you're blatantly attacking trans people painting them as sexual predators.

I'm looking to Troll? That sounds like someone who isn't willing to accept other peoples opinions. Also, I don't give a fuck about about your "safe space" for LGBT people, because that's clearly bullshit, seeing as how I'm in the LGBT spectrum, yet you're trying to insinuate I'm not allowed to have my own opinions. I.E. You're "safe space" is bullshit, and you only accept the opinions of the majority, and the popular prerogative. And as I fucking said, you can be trans if you want, no one cares, but no, if you have male parts, you shouldn't be allowed to disrobe in front of women and children or the opposite sex. And as I posted PROOF of, pervs will take advantage of the bathroom nonsense. If you can attack my argument (you cant, as I'm correct) then do so, but don't sit here and cry like a little BITCH with no argument and try to excuse and toss off other peoples opinions with no real counter argument, just because it doesn't suit your PC narrative. 

In short; shut the fuck up. So done with this "safe space" bullshit. What the fuck are you, 12? Need a sippy cup and blanket? Grow the fuck up. Go fucking cry about it. Sorry if that "offends" you, little milk-baby bitch.

wadda dick. You need to stick to dick pix, you'll get further in life.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(08-24-2021, 02:41 PM)Adam88 Wrote: I'm looking to Troll? That sounds like someone who isn't willing to accept other peoples opinions. Also, I don't give a fuck about about your "safe space" for LGBT people, because that's clearly bullshit, seeing as how I'm in the LGBT spectrum, yet you're trying to insinuate I'm not allowed to have my own opinions. I.E. You're "safe space" is bullshit, and you only accept the opinions of the majority, and the popular prerogative. And as I fucking said, you can be trans if you want, no one cares, but no, if you have male parts, you shouldn't be allowed to disrobe in front of women and children or the opposite sex. And as I posted PROOF of, pervs will take advantage of the bathroom nonsense. If you can attack my argument (you cant, as I'm correct) then do so, but don't sit here and cry like a little BITCH with no argument and try to excuse and toss off other peoples opinions with no real counter argument, just because it doesn't suit your PC narrative. 

In short; shut the fuck up. So done with this "safe space" bullshit. What the fuck are you, 12? Need a sippy cup and blanket? Grow the fuck up. Go fucking cry about it. Sorry if that "offends" you, little milk-baby bitch.

Not sure you are in fact looking to troll, but your opinions are definitely controversial I guess. All that is well and fine, man.

Except when you attempt to mask blatant transphobia as an "opinion". It is not.

Since you bring the tired argument of "biology" in the trans topic, here, Scientific American can word it better than I ever could. I recommend you take a read.

Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia - Scientific American Blog Network

Simply put, the "biological binary sex" argument against trans people doesn't stand from a scientific point of view. 

Now, I suggest you reconsider your last words. You are engaging in personal attacks. This, if I remember correctly, is not allowed here. But that's a job for the Overlord @andy to determine. 

Also, notice that you are acting like this against a member here @InbetweenDreams who has had the patience and respect to debate with you. Appreciate that man.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(08-24-2021, 05:02 PM)Insertnamehere Wrote: Not sure you are in fact looking to troll, but your opinions are definitely controversial I guess. All that is well and fine, man.

Except when you attempt to mask blatant transphobia as an "opinion". It is not.

Since you bring the tired argument of "biology" in the trans topic, here, Scientific American can word it better than I ever could. I recommend you take a read.

Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia - Scientific American Blog Network

Simply put, the "biological binary sex" argument against trans people doesn't stand from a scientific point of view. 

Now, I suggest you reconsider your last words. You are engaging in personal attacks. This, if I remember correctly, is not allowed here. But that's a job for the Overlord @andy to determine. 

Also, notice that you are acting like this against a member here @InbetweenDreams who has had the patience and respect to debate with you. Appreciate that man.

I'm not going to be nice to someone trying to cancel what I have to say because they don't like it. He WAS being cool until that point. And I'm not "Transphobic", as I stated you can be whatever you want. Live however you want. You should be able to do so without fear of physical harm or attack, 100%. And I never said Trannys are all sexual predators, he stated the right wing has a fear of sexual perverts using the bathroom policy to harm people, and I posted an article which confirms some do. Thats not deniable. It happened, and it's solid fact. And far from the only case of it happening. So pretending it's just some "right wing paranoia" is patently false. And the video I posted is from the WOMENS own voice. They don't want their spaces to be invaded by biological men. Simple as that. That needs to be respected. If you're against that, you're against womens choice. I'm tierd of media and people labeling people as "Transphobic" because we don't want out partner/children to be exposed by some dudes big hanging DICK in a place where they're supposed to be comfortable. I'm not Transphobic at all, but maybe you're sexist as you don't give a fuck about the safety and choice of women? 

As for biological sex, and all that. No, you cannot change into the other sex. This is a complete fantasy. It's literally, scientifically not possible. I'm amazed I even have to explain this. You can get implants and turn your pole into a hole, take all the meds and all of that. Thats fine, it's your choice. But you aren't a woman, you are a trans-woman. You still don't ovulate, you still can be impregnated, you still have the XY and not the XX. This is biology 101, and no amount of PC politics can change that. Saying a trans-woman is a natural woman is like me putting a Ferrari sticker on a Volvo and claiming it's one of Italy's finest machines. 

And I'm not entirely sure what Andy would think about this conversation, but seeing as how you guys keep tagging him, I'm assuming you want my opinions removed. To that I'll say this; maybe thats why this forum was so much more quiet before I joined up. You guys want an echo chamber? Go for it. Ban away. White wash the forum of any outside opinions.