Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with condom
Josuepek Wrote:Deephiance
You are right but at the same time it good to feel his skin especially after 4 years trust relationship
What can I do

NO MEANS NO

other than act like a cunt and force him to do something he doesn't want to do and give him unreasonable ultimatums and show him your true colours, or be a respectful fucking gentleman and accept that there is nothing you can or SHOULD do.

deephiance Wrote:there is nothing you can or SHOULD do.

Wrong. It is a partner's right in a relationship to want condomless intercourse. What's the point of being in a relationship if you continue to use condoms forever/indefinitely.

So, it is within his right to ask for it. If his partner doesn't agree, and if it's unacceptable, then they are not sexually compatible. And I'd find someone who is.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:Wrong. It is a partner's right in a relationship to want condomless intercourse. What's the point of being in a relationship if you continue to use condoms forever/indefinitely.

So, it is within his right to ask for it. If his partner doesn't agree, and if it's unacceptable, then they are not sexually compatible. And I'd find someone who is.

Of course he is, and his partner said NO.

NO MEANS NO

His partner wants condoms used so he either accepts no as an answer or he fucks off.

i don't know why I am responding to you because I think you are a bit of a cunt anyway...but I already typed it, so.....

meridannight Wrote:What's the point of being in a relationship if you continue to use condoms forever/indefinitely.

You say that as if it's the only reason for being in a relationship. If that's the case, I guess more power to you.... but, for me, as good as the sex between Gid and I is? (more like fucking spectacular) It's pretty low on the list of importance compared to a massive number of other things that make our relationship something to treasure and hold on to.

[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION]
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:You accept his choice? This is a decision about one's personal health. It's not something you pressure someone into because you want it to feel "skin on skin" or whatever.

Hell, for all you know he has a once-a-month nookie session with a telephone pole and is trying to protect you.

Something similar to this idea occurred to me too... Maybe he's just keeping the habit for, ... you know.... later. Is this the same boyfriend who's not clean?

I think your partner is being smart. Even if you're both negative for any diseases, it's always safer to use a condom, but that's something you'd have to bring up with him. As for me, no condom, no sex.

Thanks guy I talked to him and we agreed that it is the best way and healthy even though I like having sex without condom but I have to do that for him.
What you guys you think ?
Have I made a good choice ?

Josuepek Wrote:Thanks guy I talked to him and we agreed that it is the best way and healthy even though I like having sex without condom but I have to do that for him.

If it's going to keep you together as a couple, I guess you made the right choice. However, only you can tell whether it was the right choice or not. :biggrin:

Josuepek Wrote:Thanks guy I talked to him and we agreed that it is the best way and healthy even though I like having sex without condom but I have to do that for him.

Since when have hands been able to have conversations?

Are you Italian?