Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's BAAAAAAACK...
I'd give him time to think about it. At the end of the day it's his life so which ever he choose's to do is his choice. I'd also offer my support if he needed it. If he picked me then yay go me! If he didn't then meh who needs him anyhow.

I would remind him of the cheating, fighting and the break up an if he wanted to go through all the crap again that's his choice....but when shit goes south, he couldn't come crawling back to me because I wouldn't be there.

"He has told you all about all the [COLOR="Red"]terrible things he went through with his ex, the cheating, the lying, the fighting, the break up, the time it took to recover, the rebound, all of it."

Nowhere in that post did I ever state that he was painting himself as the victim, or that he never told you his part in the problems in the relationship. LOL. He told you the truth about everything, that's what was supposed to add insult to the injury of having to hear him talk of being confused about his feelings for you and whether or not he wanted to go back to his bloodsuking ex. It is interesting how some of your minds fleshed out parts of the story... I like. [/COLOR]

Evilbunnie Wrote:"He has told you all about all the terrible things he went through with his ex, the cheating, the lying, the fighting, the break up, the time it took to recover, the rebound, all of it."

Nowhere in that post did I ever state that he was painting himself as the victim, or that he never told you his part in the problems in the relationship. LOL. He told you the truth about everything, that's what was supposed to add insult to the injury of having to hear him talk of being confused about his feelings for you and whether or not he wanted to go back to his bloodsuking ex. It is interesting how some of your minds fleshed out parts of the story... I like.

I guess we're creative.... :biggrin:

Evilbunnie Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]
Nowhere in that post did I ever state that he was painting himself as the victim, or that he never told you his part in the problems in the relationship. LOL. He told you the truth about everything, that's what was supposed to add insult to the injury of having to hear him talk of being confused about his feelings for you and whether or not he wanted to go back to his bloodsuking ex. It is interesting how some of your minds fleshed out parts of the story... I like. [/COLOR]

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Very true...told ya I was jaded. Too many years of hearing people bitch about their ex when I was bartending took it's toll on me...:biggrin:

I'd be dumb founded and hart broken that he fells that way. But I'd let him go if that is what he wants. I'm not much of a fighter.

I voted "Inform him that he's on thin ice and give him a little time to think."

kick him out,if he has been living with me and all it takes is an ex knocking at the door and he has to think about it!