Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearing Loss
Sooooo, I lost 50% hearing on the left and 30% on the right through the month of July. Never have had any issues or treatments in the past since early childhood ear aches. Doc washed out a TABLESPOONFUL of bacon bits out of each and I'm a new man! Who'd have thunk????

And to top it off, my WoNdErFuL (and handsome) doc had a nice young intern in today. His name is Weston and he fondled me all over like I was a sacred cow. :haha: Then he caressed by ears lovingly on each side while squirting me repeatedly with this warm plunger.

It's a good day. Hands-make-heart

Has anyone else had crazy earwax impaction? I was SO DISTURBED driving home with all the new, keen hearing and the hundreds of distracting little sounds going down the highway. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

So glad someone else is having sexy experiences with doctors. <3

When I was little, I had constant ear infections so I completely understand what you're talking about! I'm really glad you can hear better now and hope you get accustomed to it soon. I have had hearing loss and experience tinnitus on a regular basis, but unfortunately, it's damage from having chronic ear infections.

Go listen to the birds outside or play some beautiful music. Smile

I had earwax and Desert Dust impacted in my right ear once.... The amount of dust was horrific and mixed with the wax to make a form of concrete.

Since then I ignore the warning labels on Q-tips and carefully stick them in my ear canal.

Once every couple weeks I take a shovel and dig everything out. (smile)..
We Have Elvis !!

If you've been packing your ears with Bacon Bits I'm skeered to imagine where you cook lasagna.

CCRox Wrote:Sooooo, I lost 50% hearing on the left and 30% on the right through the month of July. Never have had any issues or treatments in the past since early childhood ear aches. Doc washed out a TABLESPOONFUL of bacon bits out of each and I'm a new man! Who'd have thunk????

And to top it off, my WoNdErFuL (and handsome) doc had a nice young intern in today. His name is Weston and he fondled me all over like I was a sacred cow. :haha: Then he caressed by ears lovingly on each side while squirting me repeatedly with this warm plunger.

It's a good day. Hands-make-heart

Has anyone else had crazy earwax impaction? I was SO DISTURBED driving home with all the new, keen hearing and the hundreds of distracting little sounds going down the highway. Wavey

That intern do this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwGp1MQtF7cPpQUkianqI...cc_rqVW4D0]

I've never had that problem. In fact, I went to the doctor a few months ago with an earache, and when the doctor checked my ears, she said there was no wax buildup at all.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

memechose Wrote:If you've been packing your ears with Bacon Bits I'm skeered to imagine where you cook lasagna.

RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

CellarDweller Wrote:RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

or what he uses for sour cream on the potato

Oh, hadn't thought of that........