So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello! :)
#1
Hello, all! I'm twenty-one and from New York. You can all call me Lightning, but my real name is Sarah. I play video games 80% of the time, and the other 20% is me watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 or sleeping.

My whole life, I imagined growing up and falling in love with a tall, dark, mysterious man, but as of late I've been more curious about girls than boys. I guess I'm mostly just 'curious' right now, but I find myself just daydreaming about girls.

I'm not afraid of telling my mum, but the rest of my family ... I would always pretend that I was either straight or uninterested. Even if I never settle down with a woman, it would never come from me that I was gay or bisexual.

WOO, well, I just gave you guys half my life story haha. I'm sure I'll like it here, since everyone seems super friendly.

also, I really love this smile. Cowsleep
#2
Hello and welcome to the forum Smile Glad to see a fellow New Yorker!
#3
welcome to the forum
Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: 
''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!
#4
heyhey ! welcome !
#5
Thank you all for the welcomes! I can't wait to start exploring the rest of the forums! Big Grin
#6
Welcome to the forum Lightening Smile

ObW
X
#7
Welcome to GS!
#8
Welcome to GS!
#9
Welcome to GS Smile
#10
Hey welcome to GS Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)