Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I turned up this site on google and thought I'd give it a go.

Having solved one life problem recently (a boyfriend) I'm trying to solve another one - ie guys who share my taste in music (classic and indie rock). I'm really here for guys in my age range 18-35 and relatively local to me (Harrogate, North Yorkshire UK).

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

hello , welcome

Hi, welcome to GS...

Good luck, Azig, finding what you are looking for, in the vicinity... but we have a lot of Americans and North Americans on here now. What you're looking for might just be lurking, somewhere, but I don't remember other people from Harrogate.
By the way, Welcome to GaySpeak. Hope you'll stay and share your hobbies and music tastes with us. There's a music page to post things and YouTubes on.

Also by the way, does the boyfriend NOT share your taste in music?

Welcome!

I love music and the diversity it brings. I like all genres, with one exception. Rap.

azig Wrote:I'm really here for guys in my age range 18-35 and relatively local to me (Harrogate, North Yorkshire UK).

Hi azig, this really isnt the place for that though we have a couple lads from yorkshire, its not a dating site but welcome anyway

Well, congrats on getting a BF.

Welcome to GS Wavey

Plenty UK folks here. Don't be shy and get to know people, they be pretty amazing. Confusedmile:

Hello; feel free to share your music with us. I can't say I like those genres, but also can't say I don't like them. ... I like 90% of 'genres' (exceptions: Some hardcore subgenres, mostly cause I can't understand the lyrics in them), so I'll give anything you share a listen to.

Hope you enjoy is here.