Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi folks,

I've already posted once with some fairly to the point observations on shoe-size, before realising that the previous post was ages ago so I hope I'm not already labelled as a roving perv seeking dirty chat...:tongue:

Hmm... what can I tell you. Well, 35 years old (eek) in a relationship (12 years), boring job, like books, politics, sci-fi, travelling, addicted to coffee and Wikipedia and of course something else... i have a robust sense of humour, easy-going and fair-minded dislike people with difficulty. I'm also lacking in assertiveness, prone to laziness and not as good a listener as I'd like to be.

Anything else, I'm open to questions.

Love to you all,

v
Welcome aboard Mr....(I don't know how to pronounce your name.lol)
Welcome V! Enjoy the mighty morphing gayspeak forums Tongue
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Welcome Dood...we share a few attributes lol laziness bein an old friend of mine :redface:

Welcome V.... Confusedmile: Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Hello & welcome...tho you've been here longer than I...
Confusedmile:
vörðr Wrote:Hi folks,

I've already posted once with some fairly to the point observations on shoe-size, before realising that the previous post was ages ago so I hope I'm not already labelled as a roving perv seeking dirty chat...:tongue:

Hmm... what can I tell you. Well, 35 years old (eek) in a relationship (12 years), boring job, like books, politics, sci-fi, travelling, addicted to coffee and Wikipedia and of course something else... i have a robust sense of humour, easy-going and fair-minded dislike people with difficulty. I'm also lacking in assertiveness, prone to laziness and not as good a listener as I'd like to be.

Anything else, I'm open to questions.

Love to you all,

v

Welcome V... how would you like us to pronounce that name???? Sounds like "further"....
hello. i hope you have a good time on hereConfusedmile:
Welcome to the Gayspeak!

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Welcome to the site vörðr

hope you enjoy this great place as we all do...