Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I'm a newbie and i want to chat about all forms of sexual safe sex may it be oral or anal.
hello and welcome to the forums..

Anything and everything is good to chat here matey ur find us a pretty easy going community

look fwd t conversing with yas

kindest regards

zeon x
Welcome to GS Spearhead!

Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Yeah, welcome aboard - we do have some boards specifically for sex-related issues, so feel free to mooch on over and have a look at them.

Wavey

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Hello and welcome Confusedmile:
Hello spearhead! We are a very open forum (though not a vulgar one), but since you want to talk about safe sex, like Shadow said, you can check some of the boards in the Health & Sex forum. Happy posting!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Welcome to the site, hope you find what youre looking for here.
Welcome to GS evryone is really friendly here so I hope you have a good time. Why dont you tell us a bit more about youreself.