Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello everyone, I'm Richard. I'm 20 and I live in Gloucestershire, I'm hoping to make some new friends here, and have fun chatting with other gay people. With a little luck I may make more than just friends too.
Hello and welcome Richard Xyxwave

Phil! Wrote:Hello and welcome Richard Xyxwave
Thanks, nice to meet you! ^^
Hello and welcome! There's much fun to be had, so stick around and join in the mayhem.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:Hello and welcome! There's much fun to be had, so stick around and join in the mayhem.
Hah hah, gladly! Nice to meet you!

I nearly went with an avatar that had a manga character in the same pose as yours with the same background, but sadly it was too big for the size limit. Ed's looking especially cute there though. x3
Welcome Xyxwave
Hello Richard, nice to have you around.
Thanks guys! ^^
Hello Richard and welcome to GS

Did you go to Gloucester pride this year, if so what did you think

Hope you have fun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Richard,
May i personally welcome you to the forums.. I hope you will enjoyn it here as much as i do and whatnot else.. We are a great community here

many kindest regards

once again welcome to forum

zeon x