Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
You can call me Andy if you want, but Sir is also fine. I've kind of known I was gay for a long time but I only really admitted it to myself about a month ago. I'm 21 years old, I'm a student and I'm Irish. I might be effeminate - it's hard to tell. I don't take pride in that, but maybe that sounds like an insult.

I don't really have any hobbies - I do nothing. I play a bit of music, badly, and I listen to music a lot to pass the time.

I'm a virgin. I've started thinking of moving forward, sexually and romantically, but I don't get out, at all, so I'm kind of limited. I'll think of more stuff to say, soon. I just want someone to talk to since I'm a bit of a shut in.

Why are you a shut-in?

You have chosen to share very little in your profile.

Welcome to THE Forum! Smile
~Beaux

Hello and welcome to GS! Hope you enjoy your time here! Smile

Hi Andy, sorry that you're Irish. Just kidding, Part Irish here, too. The best thing to do here is start posting and reading and we get to know each other. Don't be a one-post poster....that would make you a shut in here, too.

Glad you are here.

Welcome to GS. Smile

Lots of nice and helpful on this forum , I hope you manage to make many friends.

Welcome to the forum [MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION] , … is there anything we can do to help you overcome your shyness? We're here to help -- and to kid around, tell stories, play games and basically waist time. LOL… Once you get over 50 posts the forum open sup a bit and your posts won't be moderated. Have fun!

I am a shut in because people don't seem to take to me. Maybe they find me repulsive, but I'd prefer to believe that they're jealous of me. I'm joking.

I think I like 'fat guys'. Well, not exactly fat, but cuddly. But I've never done anything with anyone, so maybe I need experience to broaden my mind.

I haven't told anyone that I'm gay in real life. It's probably obvious, anyway. But I don't want to say it to family. I don't want them involved in that part of my life.

Nanaki, I love FFVII. I remember 'playing' it when I was very young. It gave me one of my first sexual experiences. I remember being disgusted but also aroused when Cloud was incapacitated and Tifa had to look after him.

OH, it's 'him'!

[Image: 4280615-5565458492-PPG07.jpg]

You're screen name reminded me of that character. Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

He isn't my namesake, but I did think of Him.