Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Well, yeah, without doubt, but I guess I came looking for people to talk to about this whole thing, I mean, I've been the straight hanger-on in a couple of scenes but I'm frighteningly naive I guess, and annoyingly enough all my close mates are straight, so love 'em though I do they're not a great deal of use while I figure this stuff out. Maybe I'm overthinking things but after 22 years of hiding what I thought was a bit of a swing in the gay direction it turns out I was hiding a hell of a lot more that I didn't know about. I mean, feckin' ell, I'm 35 and suddenly there's a whole new half of me I didn't know about. It's been an extremely intense time, and while I love what's developing in myself it still kicks my ass and is kind lonely I spose. Small towns, what can you do. Really hit me after the first time I was called the F word just for talking about it with a bud down the pub. Different world, many ramifications.

But yeah, meeting someone would be good too, just taking it all very slowly. Easily done on that score, meeting a guy where I am is all but completely unlikely.

Thank you, I honestly didn't think anyone was gonna be up at this hour!

Hey, Arthur, my boyfriend is a musician too... Thought you'd be interested. Confusedmile: Rolleyes

What's he play? Bass player / electronics manipulator (?) myself.

He's a percussionist. Also sings. Also plays with electronics and composes. You'll get to meet him soon, no doubt. Marshlander's his name here. See the "form 696" thread below.

Damn, another multi-instrumentalist! Anything out there I can listen to?

I'll let him lead you to the appropriate sites.

All good, look forward to it. EIP if needs be, feel free.

(I assume EIP means the same here as it does elsewhere?)

You probably assume correctly, except that I'm not too familiar with this abbreviation... lol

Email In Profile. Wink

I think... Bit green with this style of forum.