Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi Everyone!

My name is Misael (Mee-sah-ayl). I am new to this site, obviously. I turned 31 last month (yes, I know I'm old).

First, let me say that I'm a huge Cowboys' fan.

I live in the great state of Texas. I was born in Mexico and I have lived in Texas since I was 3 years old. I am a United States Air Force veteran and I recently graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas with my MBA.

I've always been the "jock type," and I accepted myself about 5 years ago.

I am looking forward to hearing what you experienced people have to say.

Welcome to Gayspeak..

I grew up in Fort Worth back in the 50's, 60's, & early 70's....... Lots of fun in Cowtown!!!

Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Hi Jim,

Yes, the StockYards are a fun time. If I wasn't sick this weekend, I would be out there. Fort Worth has changed so much since that time. If you saw it, I think you'd be surprised. Smile

-Misael

CoCoCo21 Wrote:Hi Jim,

Yes, the StockYards are a fun time. If I wasn't sick this weekend, I would be out there. Fort Worth has changed so much since that time. If you saw it, I think you'd be surprised. Smile

-Misael

The last time I went home,,,, I got lost several times on the highways!!! It's much more populated than when I was a kid,, and the traffic can be daunting for an old fart like me (smile)....

Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

Well "Howdy' I'm Nick!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome to the madhouse Misael Smile

jimcrackcorn Wrote:The last time I went home,,,, I got lost several times on the highways!!! It's much more populated than when I was a kid,, and the traffic can be daunting for an old fart like me (smile)....

Jimerooo

Yes, traffic is the one thing I really hate. The DFW is horrible!! I work about 21 miles away and it takes me 45-55 minutes every morning and afternoon. -_-

Besides that, it's actually a pretty good place. I would prefer to live in Dallas if I have to deal with the traffic, so I'm looking for a job there.

Smile

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Well "Howdy' I'm Nick!

Howdy Nick! I hope you're having a great evening. Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome to the madhouse Misael Smile

Well, thank you, sir! The UK I see. What are you doing up so late?

CoCoCo21 Wrote:Well, thank you, sir! The UK I see. What are you doing up so late?

Got the week off work Smile. When not governed by sleeping early and getting up early for work, it seems my natural sleep time is somewhere around 4am lol.