Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Hi all! I'm new to the site and figured I should introduce myself.

Forums have always been a favorite pastime of mine. I'm a big fan of anonymously exchanging ideas and whatnot online. This looks like a pretty nice community Smile.

I'm in my late 20's and just looking to make friends. I'm a female currently in an open relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years. I'm very into gaming and love almost anything except turn-based games and first-person shooters. Mass Effect 2 is my favorite game of all time probably, and recently I've gotten into Stardew Valley with a vengeance :x. Like a standard nerd, I like reading and comics and whatnot as well.

Anyway, hi Smile. I'll be seeing all of you around.

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

A woman? Oh wow thats rare.... Hello and welcome to the hotel cortez
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Hey girl welcome... nice to see you here. Finally some brain cells hahahaha

Hi Sherbil, did anyone notify you that all girls joining here have to show us their tits?

Welcome gurl.

Ironically i love Turn based, Strategy, and Action Rpgs, along with some Japanese TCG rpgs.

I'm sure as you will notice, that there are plenty decent, not so much and all in between kinds of people here.

がんばれましょねSheep
Darius Wrote:Hi Sherbil, did anyone notify you that all girls joining here have to show us their tits?

As we say here:

"Get a Rope" - which roughly translates as "if you aren't careful ya gonna get hung".
It's what old school parents used to tell their kids who misbehaved.

I figured it fit in this scenario Cat3

Hi and welcome to GS - im on sabbatical from gaming as ive lost way too many hours recently . I prefer FPS though which I see is not your choice - even let my Xbox gold run out so I can detox lol , happy to see you posting here anyway

Welcome and enjoy Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Greetings and welcome to the fray.
I bid NO Trump!