Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hey guys I am new to this place and I want to say hi.
I hope that somebody will reply. :-(

Hello GordonNg, Welcome to GaySpeak. So you live in Montreal? What made you come to this site? Have you been reading up on it a bit? What topics interest you most?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello GordonNg, Welcome to GaySpeak. So you live in Montreal? What made you come to this site? Have you been reading up on it a bit? What topics interest you most?
Yes I live in Montreal and I just found out this website today. All topics interest me. :-P
Btw do you know how I can show my profile picture to the public? (I mean on the left of this reply)

No, @GordonNg, I don't know how you can show your picture. It might be that that is one of the perks of being a poster for a number of times. At the beginning you don't get all the software used on this site. You need to build up your number of posts. This rule was implemented by Andy to weed out bots and other trolls. Just bear with us a while and add to your post number by playing some of the many games that are available. So maybe your picture will appear after you've posted 50 posts or another number. Maybe someone else knows how you should do this, if that's not the answer. Maybe you can go through the settings again?

As a resident of Montreal, do you speak French? It's funny that you were from Hong Kong. My grandpa was born in Xiang Gang all those years ago, but he was not oriental. At the time Xiang Gang was British administered Hong Kong. Also funny that being a Scot, our family clan was the Gordon clan (your handle name). Lastly, my brother now lives in Canada as you do, although born in France originally. Are we connected, do you think?

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello Sagrin ................................................................................................................
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Hi and welcome to GS buddy

Welcome to GS!

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can be of help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^