Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I have only recently accepted my true nature and am looking for advice on how to move on

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on coming out to yourself.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

WelcomeImu2

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Hello! Welcome to GS. Smile
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Maxwell17 Wrote:I have only recently accepted my true nature and am looking for advice on how to move on
Hi! And welcome. Don't be in hurry, just meet and charm guys, nature will take its course. And don't make others' mistakes.

Welcome to the forum!

Until you reach 50 posts, some of your posts may be randomly held for moderation. The best way to get past that is to go to the Word Games section and rack up your 50 posts.

Accepting your orientation is a huge deal, I hope we can help you figure out what comes next!

Welcome Elefant

Welcome! As others have said, be sure to get the 50 posts so you don't have to worry about moderation. I recommend sticking around, this forum has great people, advice, and w/e else you could look for. Congrats! It's the first major step in true acceptance and a happier living recognizing your orientation. It's a process, for me I accepted it at 19, came out to friends at 20 so there's more you will need to just go through. Many nuances that you can ask more specifically about.