Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello, my name is Yves and I'm canadian. And I speak english (because I speak only french) only a little bit. But I wish that I ameliorate this beautiful Language with you! I wish that you will be tolerant with me!:biggrin:

I'm very happy to be with you here.
Très bien dit - si t'as des problèmes en parlant en anglais, tu peux toujours me demander mon ami.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Hey there, fellow Canadian! Welcome to these wonderful forums.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Thank you shadow!Biggthumpup

And you too XRIMO!
bounjour! hi im zack. welcome 2 d siteBiggthumpup
Japanese? Sure.. Spanish? fairly well... French? nuuurr...

My mom speaks french, so I'm sure I'll get some (very embarrassing perhaps) translations from her if I'm completely lost, but ANYHOO!

Welcome to the forums! Wootz! Canada ftw... America? well... with bush, uber FTL
Alo Alo! Used to speak french 10 years ago .. were did it go you might ask ... well forgotten! 3 years a i was studying it and 4 in school but very badly the french tutor was always ill (and then she moved away with her gay lover. Laugh1)

Welcome Canadian! Biggthumpup

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Thank you & merci for your welcome.Laugh1
Bonjour (that's about all the French I can manage)... Welcome!
Thank you, wouldlikemuscle!Tongue3