Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone.
Hi everyone.

Not exactly sure why I'm here, I guess it's because I've been questioning myself a bit lately and seek clarity. Or maybe I just want a chance to vent and chat a little, either way here I am.

My names Jase (Jason), I'm a 26 year old male from Australia. I have zero experience in the areas most people come to these forums for so will unfortunately not be able to contribute much but will where I feel comfortable doing so. I do look forward to learning and gaining a new perspective from others on the site.

Thanks
- Jase

Welcome to GS! That's pretty much the same reason I'm here Smile

welcome Jase - great place to come for a few answers if your questioning your sexuality - or just join the chat and have some fun mate

Hey Jase, welcome

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome, Jase.

If anything you'll find a great deal of company here. Many good unjudgemental folkes ready to help you whenever you need.

Questioning yourself is normal, seeking answers is OK, but if it helps you, let me say that you never should feel like you have to define yourself in a strict label, "strictly straight", "strictly bi", etc.

Life is more than labels my friend!

Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS !

southbiochem Wrote:Welcome, Jase.

If anything you'll find a great deal of company here. Many good unjudgemental folkes ready to help you whenever you need.

Questioning yourself is normal, seeking answers is OK, but if it helps you, let me say that you never should feel like you have to define yourself in a strict label, "strictly straight", "strictly bi", etc.

Life is more than labels my friend!

Confusedmile:

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, I certainly am surprised by how friendly the community is. Supportive to, I've already received some thought provoking advice.

One thing that has never interested me is assigning, or being assigned a label. So that advice is the most sound I've been given. To me the label does not matter. The one thing I want is clarity to know who I am as a person, and to be free to find happiness, not to know which "box" I fit into.

Thanks again everyone. = )

Hello Jase! Welcome to GS! Hope you learn a lot from here! Smile