Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone. An Update from Jay
Jay, somehow I didn't know how serious the situation with your family's acceptance was.
I applaud you for this post and your attitude. Really, man.

http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=310086&postcount=15

After I completed my first surgery, which took almost 8 hours to complete, I wasn't allowed to move particularly my upper body. I was some sort of mannequin on a hospital bed for several days.

Since I wasn't allowed to move, I wasn't able to take shower for days. My penis was inserted with a catheter (A plastic tube connects to a transparent bag). I had to take a dump on my hospital bed using a bowl made of stainless steel.

My parents, without hesitation volunteered to clean my whole mess. I had diarrhea on my first day but my mom and day didn't mind cleaning me up. My mom and dad took turn to clean my body with a wet cloth.

I felt so blessed, guilty and torn at the time.

I felt blessed because my parents were there for me when I was helpless. I felt guilty, confused and torn apart because I wasn't able to be what they wanted me to be; a straight man. I mean think of it, my parents have given me everything and the last thing that I would like to do is to bleed their hearts.

Yes, I haven't done anything wrong. There's nothing wrong being gay but through their eyes; it is wrong. No son in his rational mind wants to hurt his good and wonderful parents. My religion ruins common sense, love and tolerance. My religion ruins my family.

I had teary eyes when my parents touched and cleaned my body. Every single touch was a heaven sent.

I left the hospital with a pledge. I vow to be the best gay son that they could ever have. I also vow to be a good human being.

Quote:One door has been closed down but there are still plenty of doors wide-open. I believe in that. The question is when. I’m not rushing though.

So yeah, that quote above.

Well a new guy has emerged.

I share my office building's floor with another 3 other companies. One of these companies is a real estate company. A new guy joined this company few weeks ago.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm gloating, which I'm not but there is no other way to explain his behavior; he had his eyes on me since the first day he saw me.

So to make the story short, he came to my office just now. He was accompanied by his female colleague. Both of them were about to go home.

He asked for my working hours. I answered and asked him why.

"Maybe you would like to get a drink with me sometime?" He smiled.

I went blank for a second.

"Sure, I see why not." I smiled back.

"Can I join both of you." His colleague teased the both of us.

Now I'm nervous.

Wow,I'm so glad for you Jay~ Wish it goes well. Keep us updated. \(^ ^)/

That makes one hell of an installment story, Jay.... We're hanging to your every word, whilst hoping you meet Prince Charming one day.... For good. Bighug

Okay, I probably thinking too much but I'm going to be cautious with this lad. I just remember something that makes yesterday's whole thing a bit strange.

As I've previously mentioned, he works for an international real estate company. So do I. His company is basically my company's competitor.

That guy came to my office at 5.45pm. By the way, the guy is in his mid 40, I think.

Around 1pm on the very same day, his female colleague visibly tried to take a peek of my office. My office has a large glass entrance but only staff are allowed to enter.

I was in my office lobby when she did that. I thought it was weird of her to do such thing. Normally, people would just press our entrance bell or at least knock the glass entrance. But she didn't. She just stood outside the entrance and looked around. She saw me but yet, continued to look around.

So to make the story short, I said hello and asked what I can do for her.

"Your company sells properties from Australia, correct?" She asked.

"Yes, are you interested in purchasing a property in Australia?" I asked.

"I used to work and sell properties from Australia." She explained.

"Okay"

"Point Cook houses." She pointed her index finger at a Point Cook promotional poster that was pasted on our lobby's wall. "I sold Point Cook houses before."

"Okay, great."

"So does your company act as a marketing agent for Australia's developers?"

"Um, yes."

"Are your wages based on commission or are you only getting the basic (wages) without commission?"

"I'm sorry but I cannot disclose that." I was beginning to become really discomfort with her questions.

"Well anyways, thank you." She then walked back to her office. Smiling.

I told few of my colleagues about the incident, the guy's invitation and my guts. They asked me to be careful as the guy could either be really sincere asking me out or just would like to extract company's information from me.

And I don't know if this is worth to be brought up but did I mention that I often see the guy lounging around with a young guy (He always wear a short and sleeveless t-shirt) in a cafe opposite of our office building? The young guy chats a lot whilst he occasionally looks bored. So, yeah.

I probably thinking too much but I hope it's not wrong to be cautious.