Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From 'Bama
Hello everybody.

My name is Daniel and I'm 25 years old.

I basically came out to my friends on Facebook and my family. I'm now in a very-friendly and safe environment that's comfortable to talk about my and everyone's sexuality, without criticism.

I want to keep it short because I'm tired right now.

Anyways, I hope to meet you all soon.

Good night everybody.

Welcome! It's great to know that you've found a community there that accepts you there!

Hi Daniel, welcome along Confusedmile:

Hiya Daniel! Welcom to the Forum! Confusedmile:

hey Daniel, glad to have ya on board... plenty of information and interesting rambles so just dive in

Hello and welcome Smile

Well, if you are in a safe and comfortable environment, why call yourself DOOM? Anyway, that's beside the point.... I just wanted to say Welcome to GaySpeak... Confusedmile:
By the way, Andy can help you change your username if you feel it's now inappropriate.

Welcome!
One question, why do you say you are now in a safe environment? Just curious as to what environment you were in before now that was so dangerous/ unwelcome.

welcome to the forum, I am zeon one of the mad hatters ereSmile

Kindest regards

zeon

Glaedr Wrote:Welcome!
One question, why do you say you are now in a safe environment? Just curious as to what environment you were in before now that was so dangerous/ unwelcome.
What I meant was, that I'm among friends on this forum.

I could ask a question exclusively to everyone on here that I'm not comfortable to talk to someone else about it.

That's what I meant by "safe environment."

And to answer your question princealbertob, I love the video game Doom. The classic first person shooter that I fell in love with when I was 9 years old. That and Wolfenstein 3D is why I love FPS games.