Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Minnesota
I'm in the process of coming out and thought it would be good to be among friends. I'm another one of those married guys who tried to prove the experts right, that being gay is a choice. They/we were wrong. Lousy attempt @ humor. Hiding it is no longer an option and though some will disown me, I'd rather be out and living in the open than keep it bustling inside.

Hello and Welcome

Hi Jeff, welcome to Gayspeak!

<Was also married to prove just how straight he could be, and decided marriage was pretty gay anyway.

Greetings from the other side of the river fellow northstar.

Welcome

e komo mai

How does someone like Michele Bachmann survive in a state like Minnesota. She supervises clusters of gay suicides and hundreds of students are terrified of being gay. If this women encouraged one of my nine nephews to try suicide for being gay I would react. How come straight parents don't defend their children from vicious murdering right wing slime. My parents were straight and my father would shoot them if they targeted me. I used to think Minnesota was a great place because of Garrison Keilor. My country is going down a homophobic drain.

Glad to have you at GaySpeak.

Welcome! Wavey

Hello and welcome Smile

Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum!
This is a great community and I hope you feel comfortable here because there is a lot of fun and support to be found.
I think there's quite a few who have tried proving them right by trying to be straight and it has bit many of us in the butt.
We're here for ya and warm wished from WI!

Welcome to the forum! congrats and good luck on coming out!