Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I am nikgee..
] HELLO, I am nikgee, the new kid on the block. Well not so much a kid any more, but I am new on the block. So this is the third time I have started this message. So if is starting to sound a little animated that is because it is.Hopefully I am in the right place at the right time because I don't think I could write this same thing a fourth time.My first stop today was the Writer's Corner. My passion is to write so I thought I could fit in there. I did figure wrong I need a total of 50 posts to post in there. If I understood the message correctly.So I'll probably be bumming around for a while till I can build up my post account..

Anyway, if there is any one out there that can point me in the right direction after the introduce myself forum. I would greatly appreciate it. Oh I suppose I should be telling you all something about me. I haven't really said much. And I know I am probably not making a very good first impression. Just a bit dazed and confused. I guess I can claim that on my first day in this new place.

I just found this place by accident, but the more I'm here I am wondering . I know I need to be here.I am at a place in life where I am making some major decisions and I am assuming some of the answers are here,. I hope to meet some of you soon.

welcome to gayspeak

Hi Welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Hello & Welcome, nikgee

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Hello and welcome nikgee, make yourself at home.Wavey

Welcome! I'm new too so I feel your pain :biggrin:

Welcome! Wavey

welcome to the forum. I am also a writer.

I just figured out how to get to these comments. I just figured no one was talking to me. I apologize if I didn'tget right back to you.