Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm here to announce my engagement
Hello everyone, my name is Gabriella and I'm new here in this forum.

I'm happy to announce that I'm engaged to the man of my dreams and I'm happy and proud of being a homosexual. Wink

Ever since I was in high school, people would call me gay or queer because I walk, talk, and smile like a girl. I've naturally become gay after an encounter on a chat line in 1998. I was 17 and trying to find a girlfriend but a much older man decided to talk to me. His voice and the things that he wanted to do me was a life changing experience. Even when I dated a few girls, his voice was in my mind and was longing to be with a man. I wanted to experience of what is like of being with a man, My dream has finally come true. I experience that love that I was longing for when I met him for the first time and I spent my first night with him. It was perfect! Now, I'm so glad that U.S has embraced same sex marriage and we are planning to get married.

A little bit about me and him. I work at home, i'm 34, he is 54 and has a full time job. I do not live with him but we frequently spend the night with each other. I'm going to move in with him after we come back from our honeymoon. I met him online but we do live in the same city.

I wish that I can have his baby but we will find other ways to procreate.

Well, can't wait to converse with everyone and hope that anyone can give me some give me some wedding ideas. Thank You

*Giggles*

-SweetGabriella xoxoxo

Quote:I wish that I can have his baby
Lol ok, Well im glad to hear you found ya a man! Have a fun/wild honeymoon!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Looking forward to that Wink
-SweetGabriella xoxo

Congratulations!!!
We Have Elvis !!

Congratulations, and welcome Smile

Thanks Everybody! -SweetGabriella

Welcome to GS and congratulations Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Thank You so much! -SweetGabriella xoxoxo