Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I want lots of friends please!
I'm not so good at this, I’m new to the united states but I just wanted to post my picturse to see what kind of responses I get. I realize I'm fairly attractive person but I don't really care so much for superficialities like looks (entirely). Personality is just as important to me.

This is my picture

[Image: 0_1999.jpg]

I have profile at [REMOVED] and you can get to know me better there (email is boring)

You can msg me as well.

I think I have good tastebut I'm open and don't like pretentious very much.

BTW. Please do not respond if you just want to have sex without get to know. I’m looking for people who like to talk and more sensual types. I want friends

inocuo Wrote:BTW. Please do not respond if you just want to have sex without get to know. I’m looking for people who like to talk and more sensual types. I want friends

Do you often shag your friends once you've got to know them??

Hi Inocuo,

San Fran is a cool city with lots of history that is pro gay, used to go to the concerts in the summer in the 60's free that became big names later, you also mention that you are new there, where are you from, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hey dude, this aint no dating site, its a friends site. So welcome. When you leave and go back to SF do you wear flowers in your hair??

Bazz x

Alba!! Be nice.:tongue: Welcome Inocuo. What does Inocuo stand for?

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

i am always nice.......... :p xx