Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again!
Hello everyone! GS is back! @Aquarius (Felix) dropped a message the other day letting me know Smile 

I joined the forum in 2012 but didn't stick around for long as I was still very much not comfortable with being gay, I came back in 2015 and the forum was a huge huge help to me. I stuck around until the forum closed in 2017 (still can't believe it is finally back!)

Quite a lot has happened since then! I am still with @Justaguy (Toby) who I met on this very forum nearly 4 years ago. Around when the forum closed down he moved in with me and my flatmate at the time. Sadly, in 2018 my Dad passed away and Toby has literally been my rock through what was naturally a very turbulent time in my life as a result. He has seen me through some very dark days, and I can't be grateful enough to him for that. And I am very grateful of course that GS existed and brought us together! 

Things have been happier of late, we bought our first house together last September, still can't quite believe we are homeowners, still have to pinch myself every now and then! Well that is me, I can't promise I will be as active a participant in the forum as before (16k posts?!!!), but it is nice to see some familiar faces here Smile 

See you around!
[-] The following 5 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • Aquarius, Bookworm, Justaguy, LJay, Meebs

Welcome back @Cridders88 Glad you're doing well and hope to see you around more. Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Cridders88

Welcome back to GS Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Meebs's post:
  • Cridders88

Another face I remember. Welcome back
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • Cridders88

Welcome back Crid!!! It's good to see you!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • Cridders88

Cridders!!! Welcome back! It's good to see you again! I was going to drop you a message too if you didn't show up soon  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • Cridders88

see Crids? People were waiting for you!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • Cridders88

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e65aad99bee5790169...=giphy.gif]

So sorry to hear about your dad.

Didn't realise you met your guy on GS... congratulations on getting together and the new place too!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Cridders88

When did this place open back up?

(04-23-2020, 11:07 PM)Darius Wrote: When did this place open back up?

I think maybe a couple weeks and welcome back @"Darius" Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!