Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Welcome Tropx (:

Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome! Wavey

hey welcome Smile

Hello hello hello hello Welcome
I'm a nerd, so don't worry about being a geek, high school is over and we have inherited the Earth.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Lots of cool people on here that are very supportive. Don't be afraid to ask anything, we are here to listen and interject!

Huggs

I have a 66 year old friend whose family is Celtic in origin. He is a Kerry man. My parents were pagans and born in the west of Ireland in Mayo and Roscommon. We have no apostrophes in our names like his family'

We talked recently about our life. We were in the marines together. I was mortified by what he said. "John, how could you have fallen in love with an Injun at ten?"
"Kev, he was a native American and a member of the Nez Perce tribe of Idaho."
"John, what was your second lover?"
"Kev, he was a Dutch American."
"John, what your third lover?"
"Kev, he was Norwegian, German and English American."
"John, who was that fourth love you had?"
"Kev, he was Chinese from China. Why do you ask?"
"John, how in God's name did you never love an Irishman?"
"I don't know, Kev, it just worked out that way."
"That's insane, John. How could you of all people love a Chinese man?"
"Danny, was beautiful Kev. He was easy to love and incredibly cute."
"No way, John, no Irishman can love someone Chinese."
"Fuck you, Kevin, Danny was a lot nicer than you, you fucking moron."
"Now, John, I am sure you were trying to prove to that Chinese guy, you weren't racist."
"Kev, I wasn't trying to prove anything to him. I just loved having sex with him. Kev, didn't you ever notice how good looking some Chinese guys are?"
"For God's sake, John, I would rather have sex with an orangutan than a Chink."
"Hey, Kev, go fuck yourself. Don't call me again. Good bye."
I am sure glad this fool was heterosexual. I would hate to lose a gay friend at my age.

Welcome to GaySpeak. Chinese guys make me horny. I was a university cataloger before I retired. Most people don't know that the first Chinese community on the east coast of America was in Belleville, NJ about a mile from me. People assume Chinatown in NYC was first. It wasn't. The Chinese fell in love with the farmlands of New Jersey, not the streets of NYC.

See you around. Watch out for Irish bigots. They really suck if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! ^_*

That's a unique intro, gilhooly, lol.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and Welcome to GS